Chapter 4

An Idol's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Nich, wake up now or else you’ll be late for your class” Taec shook his friend’s body and the latter woke up lazily to the bathroom. They still attend school as they are still young but not every day. They will only attend when there’s no schedule. And today, Nich and Taec got the day off and decided to visit the school: Korea Kent College. A lot of other idols studies there too so the school was practically full of their fans. Done with his daily routines, Nich and Taec head to the Dining Room to eat breakfast but there are no sign of the other members at all. “Hey Taec, where’s the others?” he asked curiously. “Oh…they went to work earlier and now’s already half past 7 so we better hurry too” Taec urged but the school is only a few blocks away from their school. They never walked there because it may cause riots. They have drivers to bring them and pick them up so no problem on transport at all.

 

----------------------------

 

“Hey Tiff…let’s go meet the Principal and ask her about your schedules” Jess pulled her friend through the hallway and stopped in front of the Principal’s room. Knocking, Jess entered when she heard the Principal’s approval. Tiff could only follow nervously behind Jess with her head bowed low. They talked with her and the Principal was kind enough to let Tiffany study there. She decided to take singing and dancing course and also fashion….just the same with Jessica.

 

They headed to their first class, dancing and unluckily they are not in the same set so they parted ways. Arriving in her class, Tiff saw a lot of students kept staring at her so she bowed her head low and walked to an empty seat at the back of the class. The teacher came in and introduced herself as Ms Hyoyeon and she noticed Tiffany. After the embarrassing and brief introduction of herself, the teacher lead them to their dancing studio but a few of the male students were checking her out and it made Tiff really uncomfortable.

 

“AHHH~!!!!!! Nich Oppa!!! Taec Oppa!!” sounds of screaming girls made everyone in the class surprised. Even Tiff couldn’t believe her ears. Two young guys walked in the class and Ms Hyoyeon sighed. They always made a scene. “Alright…all of you get into class now” She scolded them but their classmates were fangirling over them too except for Tiffany. “Hey girls~ Hi Ms Hyo…..sorry we’re late” Taec smiled sheepishly. “Okay but don’t do it again next time” She warned and the two nodded. Tiff kept looking at the guy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter