Chapter 1

An Idol's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s all welcome 2PM!!” the MC shouted through the microphone and the crowd goes wild with screams and chants. The boys made their entrance casually walking up the stage towards the MC who was standing in the middle. “Anyeonghaseyo, 2PM imnida” they chanted together and bowed at the MC then at the audience making them go crazy again. “Woah~ I really love you guys. Your fans really knows how to cheer” the MC said with a disbelief look. “Thank you…that’s why I love each and every one of them” JB as the leader, said through the microphone that he was holding and then smiled widely. “YEAH!!!! WE LOVE YOU TOO JB OPPA~~!!!!” the fans shouted at the top of their lungs. “Nice going Jae~” the MC chuckled. The other members only plastered a smile on their face and kept their mouth shut all this time. “Now, why don’t we take a seat first” the MC offered them to the right side of the stage where the staffs had prepared chairs for each of them. They gladly sat down, facing their fans while the MC sat on the side nearest to Nichkhun.

 

“Let’s ask a few questions to each of you that the fans had prepared, are you guys ready?” the MC asked, taking a box given by a staff and it made the fans go wild once more when 2PM nodded. “Haha….okay, how about JB first?” the MC looked at him and JB only plastered a small smile. “Here, pick one” the MC gave him the box so he puts his hand inside and took out a piece of paper. He slowly unwrap it and read it out loud through the microphone. “What do you usually do during your leisure time?...Hmmm~ well~ I usually sleep the whole day through but if I’m not tired, I will spend my time practicing our songs and dance steps” JB grinned, earning loud screaming. “I’ve got to agree with your fans…you really are a dedicated leader and hardworking too. Keep it up JB” the MC complimented. “He is..and we love him for that” Junsu butted in and the other members agreed. “AWW~~~” the fans said out loud. “Thanks guys” JB shyly smiled. “Haha…isn’t that nice? Now ermm~~ let’s go with Nichkhun our Thai Prince” the MC cheered and the fans shouted more loudly than before. “Now now…calm down everyone, here pick one Nich” the MC placed the box in front of the nervous guy. He shakily picked out a paper and unwrap it. He took a deep breath and started to read it out loud. “Who is your first love and how did you meet her?” he slowly said and his face started to darken. Everyone noticed it too. He kept quiet and stared down at the floor. “

 

Nich…is everything alright?” the MC patted his back and he finally came back to reality. “Erm~ can I skip this question?” he suddenly asked, raising his head. “Well~ let’s ask the fans. What do you guys think?” The MC looked at the fans. “We are okay with it….don’t force Khun Oppa” they echoed together. “Thanks everyone” Nich said softly and gave them a sincere smile. “Okay…let’s continue with the next member Wooyoung~!!” the MC wooed followed by screams from those crazy fans. But Nich was too deep in his thought that he no longer heard them. He’s in his own world at the moment, his past memories that he thought was long gone and forgotten but looks like he could never do that…especially to that someone who meant the world to him and until now, he still can’t get her off his mind. She’s just too precious to him as she played an important role in Nichkhun’s childhood and teenager’s life.

 

#FLASHBACK#

 

6 years old Nichkhun was busy picking up different types of flowers from the beautiful garden in their backyard when someone suddenly scared him from behind. “Ahh~~” he suddenly screamed, causing those flowers to land on the dirty ground. His effort has gone to waste just like that thanks to that someone. “Yah~~ Hwang Mi Young” Nich turned around and frowned at that person, a little girl of age around 4. “Hehe…..” the girl only giggled while covering and her eyes turned crescent-shaped. “Hmph!! I was going to give it to someone special but you ruined my surprise” he pouted and his face showed disappointment. Now the girl felt guilty so she stopped giggling and put her hands down. “Mianhe~ Khunnie Oppa……Mi Young didn’t mean it” she softly said and bowed her head low, staring at the flowers that Nich had picked up earlier. Nich didn’t answer and kept his mouth shut all this time to make the girl feel guiltier.

 

“Mi Young~ Nich Oppa~~!!” a girl that is the same age as Mi Young shouted happily while running towards the two. She had interrupted their moment. Nich looked at the girl and his face brigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter