The Order

Marrying Vixx [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone met up. You were seated at the end of the table with your dad at the other end. Your mom and Jiwon were on either side of him, and the boys were sitting in the left over seats. They were all looking at you. You couldn't stand it, so you cleared your throat and looked at your father, '' So.... um how exactly is this supposed to work?''

He gave you an apologetic look '' We're not too sure actually, normally by now you would have known the boys for 18 years and have been able to make the choice yourself, but with our...special case, everything was thrown off course. We thought you might like it a little better if you chose the course of events, since you mentioned how helpless you felt that everything was chaotic and out of your control.''

Oh this they let me have control over, how convenient for them..... How am I supposed to decide what to do?!!

N spoke up '' The guys and I thought it might be good if we could arrange the dates ourselves. That way it would be more personal and closer to how we normally are. All you would have to do is arrange the order of the dates and what days you would like to have them in.''

You gave him a grateful look That's one less thing to wory about. How was I supposed to arrange EVERYTHING about the dates?

'' Ok, well I would like to have it over with quickly, but a one day break between each date would be nice. They could start 3 days from now, on Saturday. As for the order...... um..... I'm not sure how to choose......''

'' You could do it randomly, like a draw. Just write down their names on pieces of paper, put it in Ravi's hat, and draw them out.'' said Jiwon as she nudged Ravi, who was sitting next to her, to offer up his hat. He took it off and handed it to you.

'' Thanks! You're all lifesavers!'' You did what she had suggested and wrote their names on individual pieces of paper, folded them up, and put them in Ravi's hat. You mixed them around a little before you pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter