Welcome Party

Marrying Vixx [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to the party and were introduced to everyone. You met each of the boy's parents. They were all so beautiful, they even gave your parents a run for their money. After meeting everyone and making small talk, you were hiding out in a corner. Suddenly you felt a body excitedly crash into you saying ''There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Were you hiding from me on purpose?''

You turn to see a girl around your age. ''Oh.... Hi! I'm sorry, I thought I had met everyone already. I'm ______, you are?'' 

She pouted ''What do you mean who am I? You can't recognize your best friend????'' Huh? Best friend? Maybe she means from my childhood. There is something about her face that seems familiar..... but what is it?

''Ya! She doesn't have all her memories yet dummy! How can she remember you?'' said Ravi as he and the other 5 guys came and joined the conversation.

''I know oppa! But I was hoping I was a part of the memories she has recovered!'' She made another cute pouty face

Oppa? So..... these two are....

''Haha, sorry about my sister. Her name is Jiwon! She was just really excited to see you again.'' 

So they are siblings

''Oh it's fine! I'm excited to meet, er, well I guess technically see her again after a long time!''  you said

She seemed ready to throw a fit when you almost said 'meet' again. Then she shrugged and said ''It's ok! I know sooner or later you'll remember me! We have so much to catch up on! But I guess we might not have a lot of time to do it since you're being 'courted' by these 6 idiots!'' she started giggling.

'' Hey we're not idiots!'' said Ravi

'' Haha! I know oppa! I was only joking! Besides, I'm counting on you to make _____ my sister-in-law!'' She said while nudging Ravi's side and giving a meaningful look

'' Don't get too ahead of yourself Jiwonnie, I've already claimed _____ as mine!'' said N as he stepped closer to you and offered his hand ''Would you like to dance jagiya?''

''umm... sure why not.'' you said as you stepped onto the dance floor with him. You were a terrible dancer but thankfully slow music was playing and N led you very well.

''So that's Ravi's sister?'' you asked

''Yeah. Even though they were talking to each other that way, he loves her and is very protective of her.''

'' I like her, she seems nice. But, there's one thing that's been bothering me since I met her. She said we were bestfriends, from my childhood. If I knew her back then, does that mean I knew Ravi too?''

He sighed ''Well we didn't want to overwhelm you or put pressure on you to remember everything, but you actually knew all of us. We were all friends.''

'' What? So tonight isn't actually my first time meeting all of you?''

'' Nope. And to save time, I'll explain a bit more. Ever since you were bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter