Sleepover

Marrying Vixx [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So you and Jiwon were having a sleepover. After having some blood (blood bags that your family gets from a hospital they own) You did everything from doing each other's hair to watching movies. She told you more about the guys and some stories from back then. From what you could tell, they're all a bunch of dorks. But you liked it.

-N was the eldest and kind of like the leader of the group. He's a scaredy cat that loves dancing. He's a really caring person, but can also be a bit of a show off. He's easy to pick on. Once he cares fo someone, he becomes really affectionate and won't hide his emotions. 

-Leo is the second oldest. He comes off as cold and intimidating, but once he opens up he reveals his warm and playful side. He is also competitive and athletic. He has a soothing singing voice and a smile that's rare but extremely cute. Plus a secret heart of gold

-Ken comes third. He's like the life of the party. He likes acting cute. He's extremely playful and loves singing at the top of his lungs. Even when he gets angry, he tries to playfully get over it by acting like an ajumma. He also has great drawing skills.

-Ravi is really into music. He's even written a couple of songs. He's cool and a smooth talker, but one of the most playful of the group. When he gets more serious, he's a gentle person that would do anything to protect those he loves.

-Hongbin is slighty younger than Ravi. He's hardworking and one of the most humble people you will ever meet. His hobbies include singing and photography. He's also a sincere person with a big heart and a smile that could kill.

-Hyuk is the youngest, the maknae. He's one of the cutest things in this world, but strives to be manly. He's a quick learner and has great self-confidence in whatever he's doing. He's not good at being affectionate, but shows it by teasing those he likes the most. Huge Naruto fan.

 

Apparently, You played with them all the time. You originally only knew the guys. One day Ravi decided to bring Jiwon along because she felt sad that he would leave her behind in their house to go have fun and play. That's when you two met. You were really happy to have another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter