Intro

Marrying Vixx [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’WHAT???? WHAT THE HELL MOM?!!!! ’’ you screamed after your mother told you that your father, whom you thought was dead, was actually alive. Not only that, he’s also the man sitting across from you. And in your hands are pictures of you as a baby and the two of them. They had also given you your birth certificate which had his name on it as your father. You were filled with so many emotions: confusion, excitement, anger, disbelief, betrayal. Your whole life your mom had been lying to you??! And now on your 18th birthday she takes you to a strange, secluded mansion in the middle of the mountains and tells you that this stranger is your father?!!

 

Your thoughts were interrupted by your ‘father’ saying, ‘’look I know it’s not easy to have this news dropped suddenly on you, but there’s an explanation to everything… and some more surprises as well.’’

 

What? What is he talking about? explanation? Did his parents not approve of my mom and force them to separate? Is that the reason they split up? and what surprise? Do I have a long lost twin that he kept with him? Is this real or am I dreaming?

 

‘’So, ummm I don’t know how to tell you this… well there’s no right time or easy way so I’m just going to say it,  we’re vampires.’’ said your mom.

 

“vampires? …  bwahahaha‘’ you burst out laughing! You fell onto your hands and knees from how much you were laughing. ‘’Now I get it! This has all been a prank! A really bad one too, I mean vampires? You could’ve come up with something better than that mom!’’ You turned to her only to receive a small heart attack. They had fangs! both of them! FANGS! What? And their eyes are glowing! Are these props? no, they look real, but it can’t be real. vampires don’t exist!

 

After a while you finally spoke. ‘’wait wait wait, hold on a second. Let’s say for argument’s sake that I believe you. That would mean that I’m a vampire too, which as far as I know, I’m not.’’

They exchanged glances aha! caught them in their little lie!

Your mom spoke ‘’well, I fed you blood while you slept. Didn’t you ever wonder why you weren’t hungry most of the day?’’

‘’well….. but what about the human food I ate? I love pizza and ice cream and other regular things!’’

‘’Those are just for taste. You can eat and digest just like a normal human, but you don’t get any nutrients from regular food. You won’t be able to survive off of them alone, you need real sustenance: blood.’’ said your father.

‘’ok b-but what about my fangs a-and my eyes? I don’t have fangs and my eyes don’t magically change color and glow!’’

‘’That’s because you don’t have your memories. It’s part of a long story that we’ll continue tomorrow. You should go to sleep.’’

‘’Sleep? How can I sleep? And I thought ‘vampires’ don’t sleep at night!’’

they both chuckled ‘’ we’ll explain more tomorrow. but tonight’s sleep is going to be important for you. You’re going to start regaining some of your memories from your childhood.’’

‘’....How?’’

----------------------------

You were lying down on your new bed, in your new room. Apparently, you and your mom will be living here in this mansion from now on, which you secretly weren’t complaining about too much. Your lying parents came in. Your mom had a glass filled with a strange liquid in her hands.

‘’...Well, in order for you to start recovering your memories and gain control over your powers, we have to feed you our blood.’’

‘’What? no! This is going too far! Tell me you’re joking mom, tell me this has all been a big prank!’’

she sighed ‘’ Just humor us, ok? drink this ‘fake blood’ and we’ll give up the joke in the morning. Promise’’ Your dad gave her a funny look and she exchanged a meaningful glance with him, after which he nodded and agreed with her.

 

Well... you were sick of all this, so if drinking fake blood will end it, then you decided to give it a go. You took the glass and drank the ‘blood.’ It actually tasted good. You wondered what ingredients they put in to make it look so real yet taste so good. Probably corn syrup or something.

‘’Ok I held up my end of the promise. Tomorrow you better start telling me the truth and quit messing with my head.’’

‘’Yes we promise to tell the truth about everything first thing tomorrow morning, goodnight.’’ your mom kissed your forehead and left.

Your dad approached nervously ‘’So you don’t believe that I’m your father??’’ he sounded kind of hurt. You felt bad all of a sudden. ‘’It’s not that, well sort of, I mean it’s a lot to take in and then right after that there was some ridiculous lie about vampires and i’m just confused as to what’s real and what’s not right now.’’

‘’oh, i see...’’

‘’But, … I do sort of believe you. And it wouldn’t be too bad if you were. You don’t seem like a terrible guy and I’ve always wanted a father… so… yeah‘’ you didn’t know how to continue, but you didn’t need to. He broke out in a wide smile and hugged you. It surprised you, but you liked it. It felt safe and famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter