BIG BANG. JUDGES??

Move Over Fanboys!

A/N: I have good news and bad news. I'm just gonna tell the good news later to compensate for the bad news. Haha

 

Bad news. This is just gonna be a short fic. And Tabisan interaction is still gonna be on Chapter 5. So I hope you'll bear with me for a while. :)

 

Good news. This chapter is for V.I.P's out there! Though this is showing the unconventional love of our five boys, it's love nonetheless.

 

I know this is kinda late but congratulations to Big Bang for winning the Worldwide Act on the MTV EMA!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile......

 

Big Bang's dorm

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

It has been exactly thirty-two minutes and fifty-four seconds since our manager called us to announce that we are going to take a day-off. I know, I should be celebrating right now with the rest of Big Bang but here I am in our living room, sitting on the couch with TOP-hyung , watching something on his laptop and Youngbae-hyung, playing on his iPad.

 

"Geez, hyung... I didn't know this is the 'celebration' you were talking about earlier." referring to Youngbae.

 

But he didn't even mind me! The nerve!

 

'I'm dying of boredom here!'

 

When suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw TOP-hyung blushing! I scooted closer to him to see what he was watching and lo and behold, he is watching himself in his Turn It Up MV!

 

'Tsk tsk.. this egotistical hyung of mine..'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ooh, my brilliant mind hatched yet another equally brilliant idea! ! Being the obedient and extremely good-looking maknae that I truly am, I will just observe my hyungs and probably take a video of them for future reference and for blackmail! (*insert evil laugh here)

 

I moved to where Youngbae-hyung was sitting.

 

'Hmm, interesting.'

 

Hyung is giving me a variety of facial expressions. I immediately took my phone and started taking a video of him. As of now, his eyes are turning into really teeny-tiny slits, that it seems that his face is swallowing his eyes.

 

'Very interesting indeed.'

 

His eyes are just like that when he's experiencing either overflowing joy or excess anger. And from the looks of it, he is enjoying what he's playing.

 

I moved closer to get a better view of what he's playing and finally I saw it.

 

"Hahahahahahaha! Hyung, hyung!" I poked him.

 

"What??"

 

"You're seriously playing that??"

 

"Yeah. Why? What's wrong with Farmville??"

 

"Pffff-pwahahahahaha!!! That's what is wrong! FARMVILLE?? SERIOUSLY?? That's like so last last year, hyung. C'mon, a 3-year old can do better than that! I mean, what are you? born yesterday?"

 

And I knew that did it for him. "Oops......"

 

He was about to pound on me when TOP-hyung sshh-ed us.

 

"Can you two do that somewhere else. I'm busy here."

 

"Yeah. Busy ogling at yourself. Hyung, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're already fantasizing about your 'manly' self.", I said nonchalantly.

 

Youngbae-hyung just stared at me the whole time, unbelieving if I really said those words in the face of TOP-hyung.

 

'Yeah! I said that out loud! In TOP-hyung's face! In hyung's face! In h-hyu..... WHAT.DID.I.JUST DO?!

 

I stared in horror at the man in front of me, who is now starting to look like a beast.

 

"Uh-oh...."

 

"Seungri-ah... what did you just say? To me?" TOP-hyung is now standing in front me, his eyes sharply looking into mine.

 

I gulped.

 

"Uh... I....I s-said.... uhmm... I-i'm f-fantasizing a-about y-you?...... Yeah! I'm f-fantasizing about you!" I said, trying to convince him into morphing back to the nice, warm-hearted TOP-hyung that I know.

 

"Aaggh!" I looked at Youngbae-hyung who was now covering his ears, probably wanting to forget what I just said.

 

I know what I said sounded so gay but that's the only thing I could think of as of the moment to save myself. But, unfortunately, I think I just got into deeper trouble.

 

I looked at the imminent danger ahead of me and saw TOP-hyung smirking. ~~Smirking?

 

"Well, well Seungri-ah. Seems like you finally gave in. I always knew you can't get the kiss we shared out of your mind."

 

(A/N: their kiss in Big Bang's parody of Secret Garden)

 

I was struck dumbfounded.

 

"AAGGHH!!" Youngbae-hyung is now lying on the floor, still covering his ears and now pounding his head, as if trying to erase his memory of what just he just heard.

 

"Come here maknae-ah. You want another kiss from your hyung right?" TOP-hyung went towards me with his arms outstretched, lips puckering and doing some "smoochy" sounds with it. And with that I jerked up from my seat, avoiding the "kissing-monster" that is TOP-hyung.

 

"Yah!!! Hyuunggg!!! Get away from me!!!!!!" I shouted at the very top of my lungs, hoping for someone to rescue me.

 

And like an angel sent from above, Daesung-hyung appeared.

 

"GAAHH! What is this I'm seeing?? TOP-hyung and Seungri cuddling with each other...??" He stared at us, wide-eyed.

 

"We are not cuddling! It just looks like that, well...uh...because I'm stopping him from kissing me!" I defended myself. Top-hyung just smirked at this.

 

"...and it looks like you've traumatized Youngbae-hyung in the process." Daesung-hyung added.

 

We looked at Youngbae-hyung and saw him curled up in the corner, still with his ears covered and speaking something incoherent.

 

"Ehem, ehem! Anyway, stop all this nonsense, right now. Even you Youngbae-hyung."

 

With that, he stood up from the corner and sat on the other end of the room.

 

" Okaaay." Daesung-hyung looked at us weirdly "Anyway, where's Jiyong-hyung?"

 

"Here." Jiyong-hyung just came from outside carrying some plastic bags full of clothes and sat beside me.

 

"Okay. Now that all of us are settled, I will tell you why YG-hyung called me in earlier.He wanted to remind us that the dating ban of Bom-noona and Dara-noona will be over soon. "

 

All of us immediately looked at the wall where a makeshift calendar hung with "x" marks on it. It's our special calendar where we count the days down until the dating ban is lifted, which is two days from now.

 

All of us knowingly smirked at this.

 

"Finally!" TOP-hyung blurted out.

 

"The dating ban will be over already!" Jiyong-hyung seconded.

 

"My Dara-noona will be able to date.....ME!!!" I exclaimed, the others giving me glares.

 

All the while, Taeyang-hyung was silently singing his "I Need A Girl" song to himself.

 

'WTF??'

 

"Yah! Guys, please get a hold of yourselves! And hyung please stop singing to yourself, you're creeping us out." Daesung-hyung said.

 

"Anyway, you do know that you're not the only ones who would want to date noona, right? She has a lot of fanboys, not to mention good-looking fanboys, wanting a chance with her too. So, YG-hyung wanted me to remind you that we have work definitely cut out for us since we are judges in the 2NE1 dating test, remember?"

 

At that, the four of us (yeah, me, Ji-hyung, TOP-hyung and Youngbae-hyung) looked at each other with sly smiles.

 

"Riiight....judges.." we said in unison while I laughed evilly in mind and I'm pretty sure my other three hyungs are thinking what I'm thinking.

 

"Judges my ."