CHAPTER ONE - PRAISING PAPA YG

Move Over Fanboys!

Days before the 2NE1 dating ban is lifted....

 

YG's POV

 

In his office

(browsing the internet for some news about his YG artists)

"Hmm... no issues? Good."

'Then I'll have more time to update and check my Twitter and me2day accounts.. Ha!'

"Okay, let's see here..whoa! I've got about a hundred personal messages!"

"Hmm, people must have liked Seungri's imitations of me!" his thumb and index fingers on his chin, thinking deeply.

 

"Mmhmm. Definitely that!"

 

I've made a mental note to myself to not be too hard on Seungri. I know, I've been a pain in the for him these past days but I can't help it. Seeing him so hyperactive makes my 'elderly' hormones green with envy. I know he's not the maknae in YG Family, Minzy is, but who would get mad at her? She's just too adorable, while Seungri is too irritating and obnoxious. But, then again, that's just my hormones speaking.

 

I clicked one of the e-mails.... I was eagerly waiting for some obsessed YG fan to spazz about my 'way of talking' in his message........

 

Until a video popped up!

 

'Wow, I didn't know people are this obsessed with me... hehe'

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Yang Hyun Suk-ssi! Jang Wooyoung imnida!" an overly-excited Wooyoung shouted.

 

"I have always been a fan of you, your music and especially your company."

 

'Oh! Wooyoung-ssi's a fan of me? How very flattering! I knew there's something in that boy that I like.'

 

And one by one, I opened the e-mails.....

 

All of them basically saying one thing... how good I am, how kind-hearted I am, how talented I am and how good-looking of a boss I am.

 

And I also have one thing to say to all of the senders 'I know, right.'

 

'Haha, of course I'm joking. It's KAMSAHAMNIDA!'

 

I opened another e-mail again from Lee Minho-ssi. But it only contains a brief "I'll see see you in two days YG-sajangnim."

 

'Wait, I haven't told anyone yet about the planned drama for him and Dara. Does he know already?'

 

I instinctively looked at the calendar and saw the big red circle drawn over a date that says 'Today is the lifting of Bom and Dara's dating ban'.

 

Both panic and fear struck my whole system as it finally dawned on me why these people sent me e-mails, videos and pictures of themselves, praising me to the point that they are already glorifying my whole being.

 

There's even this one man who took a video of himself topless showing his six-pack! At first, I thought he wanted to replace Hwangssabu as the YG trainer.

 

'Creepy. I know..'

 

But, I was wrong. It turns out that he was hoping for Dara to see his video. 'Ha! As if I'm gonna let some man with a body that has muscles on all the wrong (and weird) places have a chance with her! He even has muscles on his face!'

 

I called my secretary asking him to call all my employees for an emergency meeting.

 

Yes, I consider the lifting of the dating ban to be an emergency. Don't you know how many fanboys those two have? Especially Dara? And knowing that, there is surely an impending chaos to happen.

 

"Aarghh! This is going to be the start of a long and hectic week!"