Chapter 4

Broken Rose -Project-

Chapter 4

It felt like a dream. Jaejoong never thought his wish could be fulfilled like this. No, this was even better; it was like Yunho never left him in the first place. If this was heaven, Jaejoong wouldn’t mind spending eternity here, with his Yunnie.

“Jae, are you listening?” Yunho’s voice brought Jaejoong back from his thought. Smiling, Jaejoong cuddled deeper into Yunho’s chest, leaving the other half-man half-robot chuckling.

“I’m sorry Yunnie, what are you saying?” Jaejoong whined cutely as Yunho gave a light peck on his lips.

“Stop pouting, I can’t concentrate,” Yunho said as Jaejoong pouted even more. Yunho ended up giving endless kisses to those pouty lips. They’re laying next to each other on the bed fully cloth. They had their share of love making and they needed to do some talking. Yunho needed to have a talk.

“Listen, Jae,” Yunho began,”I think I’m well enough now. I can almost remember everything about my---our life. I know people might get surprise once they see me but it doesn’t matter. What matter is I want to live again with you, Jaejoong ah.”

“You’re living with me now,” Jaejoong frowned; he was afraid where this conversation going.

“I know, but we’re living in nowhere. This lab, this room, is our hiding place. I want to get out from here and live real life with you, Jaejoong ah,” Yunho tried to explain.

“But…But you said you don’t need any other human or robot as long as you have me,” Jaejoong said.

“I still feel the same but I want to go to places with you,” Yunho continued,” Do you remember the first time we had our first date? I want to go back to that amazing theme park. I want to take you to places we’ve never been too before, especially after I was sick. I was a burden to you, Jae. But you never left me, I’d strained us enough, I want us to be free now….”

“But…But we can’t---They will---They will hurt us, Yunnie! Nooo! They’ll hurt me---I can’t---“ Jaejoong went panic wasn’t a respond Yunho expected. He didn’t know why Jaejoong acted like that. All he could do was hugging the crying Jaejoong.

“Please Jae, don’t cry---I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” Yunho apologized.

“No, don’t apologize,” Jaejoong sobbed,” It’s my fault that we can never leave this place…”

“Wait, what do you mean by that?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong until both of them were sitting; he cupped and wiped Jaejoong’s tears. He looked to Jaejoong on the eyes until the other man sighed.

“I…I stole big money from bad bad people to build this hideout and you. Our money wasn’t enough,” Jaejoong finally said,” But don’t worry, I made sure this hideout can be our home until…until we’re over 150 years old if we live that long…I stock everything…”

Yunho was lost at words. He knew Jaejoong wasn’t a coward, if those people could make his brave Jaejoong scared like this, just how bad they were, Yunho wondered.

“Jaejoong ah, we can find solution together, don’t give up, okay?” Yunho said in soothing voice as Jaejoong cried more.

“No, Yunho. You don’t know how bad they could be. They---They---“ Jaejoong couldn’t utter another words as horrible things flashed on his mind.

Jaejoong felt like he was torn apart inside out. No, he couldn’t give up; he needed to endure this, for his Yunnie. Closing his eyes, Jaejoong prayed his body would endure the pain and his mind wouldn’t break. He could feel touches all over his body and he felt so disgusted by them.

“You’re lucky to have such beautiful body and face, or else we’ll kill you. Don’t worry, we’ll have enough fun for now,” a man old enough to be Jaejoong’s father spoke as he forcefully entered him. Crying, Jaejoong tried to save anything that wasn’t broken of him. 
“It’s a pity you’ve been used by our boss but whatever, I’m gonna you so hard till you can’t walk”

He thought the hell wouldn’t end. He was torn again and again until all of them satisfied. He was lucky it only happened once because as soon as he got back his consciousness, Jaejoong used one of those disgusting people’s laptop and transferred every damn penny their organization had to his account. He got the money he wanted; the money to get Yunho back.

 “YOU DID WHAT?” Yunho was beyond angry and disappointed. Not at Jaejoong, but at himself to make Jaejoong suffered like that. Everything was his fault but then again, who could fight God and a damn lung cancer?

“I’m so sorry, Yunho. It’s the only way, please don’t hate me---I know I’m filthy and dirty, I don’t deserve you anymore---I’m---“ Jaejoong couldn’t finished his cries when Yunho sealed their lips. He took him gently on the bed, devouring every inch of him.

“I know we passed our making love quota but I’m going to erase those er memories from you, Jaejoong ah. I’ll make sure I’m the only one you can think of when you’re touched,” Yunho said firmly before he took Jaejoong wholly.

It didn’t take long until countless moans echoed in the room as both of them reached oblivion, again and again, until their body gave up and they fell asleep on each other’s embrace. They even shared a dream and everything was perfect. In that dream, Yunho agreed with Jaejoong to spend the rest of their days there, hiding from the whole world.
 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


Yunho woke up when he heard something fell. He opened his eyes and saw Jaejoong’s sleeping face. He smiled and cupped Jaejoong’s face. Then, he froze when he heard another thing fell. Yunho scanned the room with his x-ray eyes and discovered nothing was out of place.

Suddenly the ground shook so hard as Yunho finally realized what was happening. Someone or something was marching on their front door, if they had one. He shook Jaejoong until the man woke up.

“Jaejoong where’s the front door?” Yunho asked.

“What? We don’t have one,” Jaejoong answered as he finally realized the ground was shaking,” God, Yunho, are we having earthquake? This hiding place is underground and---Wait, I did put earthquake counter measurement, we shouldn’t shake this badly…”

“Get dress,” Yunho finally said as both of the gathered their scattered cloth. Jaejoong ran to his computer and checked the condition of their hideout. To his surprise, only one side of the hideout was blinking red. It was terrorized with some destroyer from the other side. That side was the most fragile one and Jaejoong cursed. Whoever attacking them knew where to attack.

“Yunho, we need to go,” Jaejoong finally said.

“Where? You said we don’t even have a front door,” Yunho asked.

“We have an escape pod lift though, come on,” Jaejoong pulled Yunho toward one of the bookshelf. He pressed something and a hidden door opened. Yunho just couldn’t believe how Jaejoong made this entire place, all was for him.

“Come on!”

Yunho followed Jaejoong until they reached a tube glass and Jaejoong began to type something on the glass. It opened and there was enough room for the two of them. Before they could get inside, a loud thud threw them off the ground.

Jaejoong lost his hearing and balance; meanwhile Yunho immediately got up and looked around, seeking of their intruder. He heard few steps on the other side of the room. From the sound, he could hear they’re wearing heavy weapon.

Cursing, Yunho took Jaejoong from the ground and entered the tube glass. They moved few meters above the ground before their ride was shot with a freaking rocket launcher. It broke the glasses and they fell on the ground, hitting it hard. Luckily, Yunho was half-robot so he could protect both of them.

“Now, now, no more hiding and running, Jaejoong ah,” a man in suit in his late twenty spoke as Jaejoong cursed. He was found, he couldn’t believe he was actually found. Worst, the one who found him was the mafia leader who he stole from; the first one who took his dignity away from him.

“You did build awesome hiding out, I must say. I can’t wait to try every damn machines you’ve built,” the man spoke,” But then again, I have no use of them if I don’t get you, do I?”

“You want me, let him go, Shim Changmin,” Jaejoong said as he pointed at Yunho, who’s shaking his head furiously. Yunho stood in front of Jaejoong, shielding him from bullet if necessary.

“I said, I want you and your damn machines, including him,” Changmin smirked.

------------------------------------
P.S. Yes, Lord Voldermin is so bad here...as evil as demon...I guess...