Chapter 3

Broken Rose -Project-

Chapter 3

“Please stop, no! No!!! Don’t touch me!” Jaejoong screamed when his shirt was torn apart and his body was abused by disgusting kisses. He fought with all his strength; yet, fifteen year old boy couldn’t win against an adult, even though it was a middle-aged-man.

“Please, noooo!!! Not there, no!!!” Jaejoong’s scream grew louder as horror hit him when his pants were being pulled down. He kicked but it was futile. It was dark, so dark, and he couldn’t see a thing but Jaejoong could feel everything what was done to his body. 

His pant was thrown away and his underwear was ripped. Jaejoong cried and cried when his legs were forced to open. He tried to push away the man that took care of him since birth, the orphanage owner, but his hands were hold back by another one.

“I’ll next when you’re done with him,” a sick laughed echoed as Jaejoong realized it was one of the male caretaker,” I really didn’t expect him to grow this beautiful…”

“Yeah, we’re lucky we have him. I’m thinking to give this to the workers after I finish with him. I’m sure they will be more than happy. He’ll be our personal toy for now,” the owner’s voice echoed as Jaejoong felt something wet touched his entrance. No, he didn’t want this, no no no!

A loud crashing sound startled Jaejoong as he felt the disgusting thing retreated. It happened so fast and Jaejoong was too wasted and shocked to comprehend what happened. All he knew was the door of the punishment room opened so suddenly as his sight blinded by the light. He heard few crash and curse here and there before he felt a soft touch on his back.

“Don’t touch me you e---!” Jaejoong couldn’t finish his sentence when he opened his eyes and saw Yunho in front of him, instead of the erts that almost him.

“It’s okay, Jae. No one is going to touch you other than me,” Yunho whispered in soothing voice as he took Jaejoong in bridal style and covered him with a blanket. Jaejoong managed to look around and saw the men that almost him were dying on the floor, bleeding from their stomach. He saw a knife next to them and then he noticed trail of blood on Yunho’s shirt.

“We’re getting out of here,” Yunho said as Jaejoong nodded furiously. He cried on Yunho’s embrace. He didn’t care if those ers died, Yunho saved him. His Yunnie protected him. From that day, Jaejoong never let anyone touched him more than his Yunnie. 

“Jae! Jaejoong ah!” Jaejoong woke up from his almost ended nightmare as he blinked. He was laying on his bed. Then, U-Know’s worried face in front of him made him remember what happened in reality before. He let U-Know made love to him even though he promised he wouldn’t let anyone else than Yunho touched him. Well, U-Know was made of what left of his Yunho, even the most tempting part, but still. Jaejoong groaned when logic contradicted his heart.

“Did I hurt you?” U-Know was so worried when he heard Jaejoong groaned. He got up and began to examine Jaejoong’s still--body with his x-ray eyes. Yet, he was pulled down on the bed and they stared at each other for almost a long time, at least until Jaejoong broke the silence.

“No, no, I’m fine, it’s just…I don’t know to act in front of my own creation, which I just have with. I mean he has my deceased husband face and body yet sometime I feel he is like my son but---Arrrggg,” Jaejoong stated the fact as Yunho laughed. Then Jaejoong froze. It was the first time U-Know laughed like that, like his Yunho.

“I’m having…flashback,” U-Know wasn’t sure what to call of his episode seeing Yunho’s memories. He didn’t tell Jaejoong before but now he knew was the right time. So he told everything he had remembered; how happy their weeding day was and many other good and bad things.

“So…you really have Yunho’s memories?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, most of it I think, and sometime I feel like someone is taking over me. Like Yunho is taking over me,” U-Know explained,” At first I was afraid but now I feel relief when it happens. Umm, I don’t know how to explain this…”

“It’s okay…I don’t know how to explain things to…I mean, I care about you as my creation and friend but sometime I feel like I know you more than that, like you’re my Yunnie. I know I said you’re not Yunho’s replacement and I’m contradicting myself,” Jaejoong frowned.

“Then, how about seeing me as part of Yunho that you managed to revive?” U-Know finally suggested,” I mean, Jaejoong, you’re the only person I know and it’s enough. I don’t think I need any other human or robot if I have you. I feel so complete with you, like Yunho did.”

“Umm, okay, so what should I do now?” Jaejoong felt so stupid to ask such question.

“You can call me Yunho from now on, for starter,” U-Know explained,” And I’m going to live as Yunho for you. Not as Yunho’s replacement, but as the real Yunho. Your Yunnie…”

Jaejoong couldn’t believe his ears. He was too stunned to react until his new Yunho laughed again and kissed his lips. Smacking himself mentally, Jaejoong tried to get back to reality. At least, he wasn’t alone now. He had U-Know to accompany him as he hid from the rest of the world, like Yunho did. U-Know was Yunho. He got his Yunho back.

“Umm, this really feels like a dream,” Jaejoong finally said as he cuddled into his new Yunho’s embrace. Okay scratched that; he would call him Yunho now.

“Then, let me make you feel how real this is,” Yunho said as he devoured Jaejoong’s lips. He got on top of Jaejoong as both of their body touched each other. It didn’t take long until they’re out of breath and their was begging to be released.

“On your knees,” Yunho’s voice caused an utter shock gasp from Jaejoong’s mouth. Sometime, when they made love, Yunho would command Jaejoong, dominating him. It’s the bossy Yunho. Jaejoong loved bossy Yunho, especially on bed. He loved how Yunho dominated every part of him and he couldn’t fight it. He was sure he didn’t want to.

So without any further delay, Jaejoong got on his knees as Yunho entered him from behind. It felt so good when Yunho moved inside him so fast and hard. Jaejoong moaned and cried every time Yunho hit his sweet spot, over and over again. It was too much, Jaejoong felt so complete and full all of the sudden. He was about to come when suddenly Yunho pulled out.

“Yunnie…!” Jaejoong protested as Yunho smirked. It’s really the bossy mean teasing Yunnie. Jaejoong pouted as he tried to pull Yunho back inside of him.

“Jae, ride me,” Yunho said in seductive whisper as Jaejoong felt himself twitching at it. He pushed Yunho down on the bed as he sat on top of him. He didn’t waste any second as he slide Yunho inside of him. Feeling complete again, Jaejoong began to moved up and down as fast as he could.

“Don’t come to fast,” Yunho said,” I want this last longer…”

“…Ummm, I can’t help---Aaaahhh!” Jaejoong cried out when he was on the edge of reaching his , but he couldn’t. Yunho used his somehow-trained-fingers to block Jaejoong from coming. Cursing, Jaejoong could only rock his hip faster and faster as he begged for Yunho to release him.

“No, not yet, I want you to beg more…” Yunho muttered between his own harsh breathe. He had full control of what’s happening and it felt good. U-Know didn’t like being in control, he always let his maker, Jaejoong leaded him. Meanwhile, Yunho loved dominating Jaejoong all the way, making sure he marked his territories. So this was definitely Yunho taking over U-Know. Both of them might actually be the same person.

“Please…Yunnie, I’m begging you---Ahhh---Let me---Aaaaa---come!” Jaejoong could feel Yunho filled him from inside and he was burning. Yunho was driving him mad and he couldn’t do anything about it. He begged and begged as slowly, Yunho got Jaejoong off him, hands still clutching on Jaejoong’s abused . He pushed Jaejoong flat on the bed and got on his lower abdomen.

“Ahhh…No…more…Please…Ahhhh!” Jaejoong cried out when Yunho his and slowly releasing him. Jaejoong felt like he was exploding with pleasure when he came inside of that blessed wet and hot cave. His body went limp on the bed as Yunho drank all of him.

“I…I love you…Yunnie…” Jaejoong managed to mutter before he completely lost his consciousness. He was so wasted especially because he couldn’t remember the last time he had . Like he said, he never let anyone touched him than his Yunnie.

“Love you Joongie,” Yunho said as he embraced the sleeping Jaejoong,” Thank you from bringing me back…I won’t leave you this time.”

---------------------------------------
P.S. So, U-Know kind of converted to Yunho...Even I don't know how to explain this...Hope it make senses