Chapter Three

Figment of You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Three


"Seohyun-ssi!" Mr. Nam called me the second I entered the office. "Jong-sshi from the I.T Department called you a moment ago."

It is almost four in the afternoon when I take a rest room break. I blinked as I tried to remember the certain Jong guy and pieces suddenly feel to its place--it was the note guy who fixed my computer yesterday. He must have been busy that he just called me after one day, I almost forgot about him.
"Did he told you to call him back?" I approached Mr. Nam who handed me another set of files. I smiled at him as I know what these files are for.

"No. He just asked if you were here. He must have been busy." He said. "Seohyun-sshi, can you send those files to the accounting and pharmacy department?"

"Neh," I answered immediately even though I don't want to.


I think Mr. Nam forget that there are other employees beside me who can send these files. He has been asking me send different files, my feet is swollen from the long walks and I even bought a box of band aid to aid the pain I am feeling from wearing my heels. 

"There's Ryeowook-sshi who just sit all day in his chair." I muttered as I fixed the band aid.

"Hold it up!" I heard a voice as the elevator was about to close. I was in an awkward position when I reached for the hold button. Thank God that I am not wearing some fitted dress today. It could be awkward to see me bending on my knees holding for the band aid while my other hand is holding the hold button.

"Thank you," I heard him say as I let go of the hold button and I pulled myself up as my foot hastily entered my shoes.

"What floor is it, ajhussi?" I smiled at him hiding the pain at the back of my feet. 

"Second."

It was silent as the elevator goes down to the second floor. I shifted my weight on the other side,
and as much as I want to fixed the band aid right now, I need to wait for the elevator to be vacant or I could take an agony of walk to the comfort room to fix it.

I take a glanced at him and I realized that he is carrying a CPU. He must be one of the new employees in the hospital that was hired since last Monday since I don't recognize him at all.

The hospital has been crowded than ever with new set of residents and trainee staffs. It is very nice to see new faces. I had almost break a smile when I came across a certain ward because of a trainee nurse.

The elevator doors opened and the CPU guy step out of the elevator. I was the only one left inside. The door was about to close when it stopped almost three inches away from each other.

"Huh?" I wondered as I tried to close the elevator but it doesn't. I looked up at the screen where it flashes the floor but it didn't say anything. I looked down and my eyes caught something from the ground and I realized that something has stuck between the elevator doors. I pressed for the open button and I picked it up as someone entered the elevator.

The elevator closed immediately and I pulled myself up looking at the thing that had stuck in between and I realize that it was an I.D from the CPU guy.

The elevator opened once again and I step out of the elevator making my way to the comfort room.


"Hyun-ah!" Yoona wrapped her arms around me as we walk down the hallway to the accounting department. It took me awhile to get the band aid fixed and Kim Taeyeon from the Pharmacy Department discussed some matters about the files that I give to her when I entered the Pharmacy.

I looked

Please log in to read the full chapter