Part V.

Still In Progress

Xi Lauhan woke up at the sound of people shuffling. A foot nudged her on the side. "Oi, wake up." a harsh voice said and he opened her eyes.

"What's your name?" the girl in front of her spoke. "X-Xi Lauhan.." Lauhan spoke in fear. "What's your power? Telekinesis?" the blonde asked. "Y-yes..." Lauhan wished that she stayed with Sehun now.

"Give her a break, Henri." the taller guy whose name was still unknown said. Henri huffed and grabbed a pair of hancuffs and locked Lauhan's hands together.

"Next target in sight." if Lauhan could remember, his name was Hangeng? Yes, definately.

"Okay! Zhoumi, load the rifles! Hangeng, fill the injection. We're gonna hit it off for Lord Siwon tonight!" the tall guy, Zhoumi looked pissed off at the mention of the name. He grit his teeths and started loading the rifle.

Once the three capturers exit the van, Lauhan looked around. She realized that the handcuffs cut off her power supply. But her feet wasn't tied so she exit the van carefully and was about to run away when she saw a girl. She was rising her hands up high and the rain that was falling surrounded Henri and the others.

"Wow. I never realised that there was another power user other than me in the world..." she wondered out loud, still in a daze. Then she was reminded of how much of an idiot she was for leaving Sehun. "I am stupid.!"

"A..Are you okay?" the girl inched nearer and Lauhan gasped. "Oh. I am okay. You are a power user?" she asked. "Ah... Yes. Is your power rain?" Lauhan was curious. "Actually it's any form of water... Except solid." the girl said. "I am Kim Joonmyuna. You?" Lauhan struggled to take off the handcuffs. "Xi...Lauhan." she gasped in suprised when Joonmyuna wretched off the handcuffs harshly.

"Nice to meet you, Lauhan. What's your power?" Joonmyuna walked toward the collasped three agents and grabbed their rifles.

"M-16s. These will be enough." Joonmyuna said. Then grabbed her abondoned back pack and went over to Lauhan.

"Let me guess, you were kidnapped?" Lauhan nodded, still watching the elder girl. She looked through the van and grabbed a big but carriable bag and unloaded the guns. Then she proceed to put the guns in the bag and zip it up.

"So whats your power?" Joonmyuna asked. "Telekinesis." Lauhan replied. Joonmyuna looked at her with a small smile. "I like that. That's third in my list with Flight on top." she said.

"Oh. So where are you going?" Lauhan asked. "Oh... Anywhere my power leads me to," Joonmyuna looked at the rain falling. "Oh... Uhh..." Lauhan stammered embrassingly. "C-can yo-you take me w-with y-yo-ou?"

Joonmyuna stared at the cute kid. "Sure." she laughed and handed Lauhan her backpack. "There's nothing much in there except some clothes and a first aid kit. So it'll be light. I don't think you can carry three rifles, no?" Joonmyuna laughed and Lauhan nodded.

A/N: Hey guys~ Double update today! Enjoy it and comment how you feel about it please~