Part IV.

Still In Progress

Kim Joonmyuna was enjoying herself with her younger brother, Jonghyun. They were in the pool at the backside of the house. "Noona, noona! Make a water ball for Jonggie~" whined the 13 year old brat. Joonmyuna nodded. "Okay, here I go!" she activated her power and made a medium sized water ball when her mother rushed out.

"Joonmyuna! Hurry! You have to see this." Joonmyuna lost focus and the ball splashed onto Jonghyun's head. "What's the big deal, omma!?" Jonghyun said as he followed his sister inside. The TV was on and showed a boy with flames on his body. "Cool!! A person like noona!" Jonghyun cheered.

"Wait omma! Does that means there's more?" Joonmyuna asked. Her omma shook her head. "It seems your not the only one, Myuna. But I don't want you to go. You're safer here." her omma said.

"I think Joonmyuna needs to go, yeobo." her father, who just entered the room spoke. "What? But my baby won't be safe out there!" her mother cried.

"It'll be okay, honey. See, look at her. She'll be fine, she knows how to take care of herself. As well as that, Joonmyuna had taken Military classes with me. It'll be okay, yeobo. She is grown and she needs to experience the world." her father spoke. Her mother wiped away her tears and hugged her. "Be careful out there, my lovely daughter." then her father hugged her.

"Hey! What about me?" Jonghyun complained. Joonmyuna giggled and embraced the kid into a hug too. "Noona! You are the best! I know you will save the world one day!" Jonghyun spoke in Joonmyuna's ear. "Even though you have to go against me, don't stop, noona. You can succeed." Joonmyuna stared at Jonghyun confused. "Bye noona! Now I'll have the room for myself, bwahahahaha!" Jonghyun said childishly. "Aish, you brat!" Joonmyuna slapped him lightly.

She packed her bag and waited for night to arrive as she wanted to share one last meal with her family.

But several minutes later, she found herself out of the door and into the dark night.

Joonmyuna had now reached the outskirts of town when she heard foot steps follow her. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted a black van that wasn't there when she went pass.

She turned around and saw three people in the dark. "Come out!" she yelled. The sky was cloudy and it started to rain.

Three people stepped into the dim light from the street light.

Two was boys and the other was a girl. All of them were clad in black and soaked... And armed with rifles.

"Now now, Miss. Answer the question." the tallest spoke. "Are you a SuperNatural?" Joonmyuna shook her head. "No." they lowered the rifles. The girl stepped up. "Are you Kim Joonmyuna?" she asked. "No. Why?" Joonmyuna lied. "Who are you?" the man in middle asked.

Joonmyuna quickly racked her brain to find a name, a name, a name... "Taemin. Lee Taemin." she said. It was her younger brother's 'girl' friend's name. "Oh. I want you to join us. In the SNH." the girl in middle spoke. "I am Lau Henri. These are my partners, Zhoumi and Hangeng." Joonmyuna smiled and stepped up to take the girl's hand only to be stabbed on the arm by a needle. "Sleep tight Kim Joonmyuna." Joonmyuna pushed the girl away and leaned toward the gutter.

Then she proceed to empty out whatever the needle had injected into her body. It tasted icky in .

"Grab her." she heard Henri yell and she activated her power, gathering the falling rain toward them and locked them in a giant water ball. They three of them struggled to get out, only to slowly lose concious.

As Joonmyuna was sure that they lost concious, she de-activated her power. That had taken a lot of energy.

"Wow. I never realised that there was another power user other than me in the world... I am stupid.!" a small voice spoke.

A/N: Yehet! Biggest update ever! Yaaaayyyy!!! I have a big maths exam tomorrow so... Yeah, like technically I'm gonna diiieeee //shot// Bye~ Thanks for reading. Please comment and tell me whether you like it or not.! o3o