Part IX.

Still In Progress

Joonmyuna was taken a back by the cute boy who most likely appeared out of nowhere. Her eyes locked into his black tinted with red and golden flecks. Slowly the colours faded into a dark brown, Joonmyuna noted.

"Who are you?" Lauhan said beside her.

"Kris. I am... A resident of this forest and you... Are currently invading my territory." the boy said in a blank voice. "I am very sorry," Joonmyuna said formally. "What do you want?" he asked.

"We are here because our instincts led us here." Joonmyuna conversed. "Instincts...?" the boy looked like he was thinking hard before he asked. "Are you guys... SuperNaturals?" Joonmyuna knew that the boy must have heard when Lauhan and she was talking.

"Yes." she said stiffly and the boy sighed.

"More and more just keeps coming." he complained and then did something that totally shocked Lauhan and Joonmyuna. He extanded big, beautiful, scaly, dragon wings from his back.

"Follow me." he said in the same monotone voice he talked to them and took off on a light flight.

Flight... Joonmyuna's favourite power that could exist... Exists! She would give anything to have that power. She sighed. "So cool." she mumbled sulkily. "Myuna! Hurry up!" Lauhan yelled and Joonmyuna ran up to her.

The ran for a few miles before Kris landed in front of a little more than average cottage.

"Come on." Just then, Lauhan saw Sehun falling on the ground from a black mist with two girls appearing next to him.

"Hey, you did that on purpose?" he whined from the ground and the taller girl grinned. "Payback's a , love." Lauhan's heart hurted. 'Sehun found another girl already?' she thought.

It was just then, Sehun saw the girl who was standing a bit far away from his half brother. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears as she stared at him.

"La-Lauha-" he stood up using his power and ran to her. She looked away from him. "Lauhan..." his voice was soft and she looked at him.

"Ar...re you okay?" he asked, his voice breaking. "Why are you asking me if I am okay? Why don't you go to your girlfriend?" Lauhan retorted, trying her best not to shed tears. "G..girlfriend?!" Sehun stared at her, flabbergasted. "I don't have a girlfriend, Lauhan. It's you! Why did you leave that day without waiting for me? Lauhan, I am an SN too!" Sehun grasped her shoulders lightly.

"Lauhan, will you be my girlfriend again?" he asked. "Yes." Lauhan replied, this time it was tears of joy. "No secrets?" he asked. "No secrets." she replied and hugged him.

"But... Who are they?" Lauhan asked, looking at the two girls who appeared with Sehun. "Relax, Lau... It's just Kai and ...her girlfriend." Sehun paused for a moment. "Hey! Don't think I didn't hear you, pretty boy! I ain't got no girlfriends!" the shorter yelled. "Denial..." Lauhan giggled at Sehun and hugged him again. "I missed you, oppa."

"Those two are pretty good together." Joonmyuna mentioned to Kris, unaware of the eyes of shock that stared at her.

"... Unnie...?"

 

A/N: Hey guyss~~ Hunhan reunited! And Thehun shipping girl!kaisoo! Yehet! I love myself! XD sorry if the chapter ... I'll explain what happened in the next chapter!