Part III.

Still In Progress

"Byun Baekhee!" her elder brother yelled for the 10th time that night. "I told you I'm coming, oppa!!" she yelled back, her eyes still glued to the screen of her cell phone.

Somebody knocked the door and a soft voice rang out, "Baekhee-ah." she really hated that voice. She hated that woman that made her oppa change so much.

Previously, her oppa will absolutely NEVER EVER scream at her. He will just barge into the room and tickle her to death or throw her over his broad shoulder and carry her down while she will shriek at him to put her down.

'But ever since he married, he's so freaking uptight!' she fumed, harshly tapping on her phone.

"Byun Baekhee, do you want me to confiscate your phone? You better get your down here." he yelled in a dangerous voice that made Baekhee's skin crawl. "You can't oppa! You don't have the rights to!" she slammed open her door and yelled down the stairs. "Come down here!" he yelled. "I don't want to eat!" she screamed back. "Baekhee..." a soft voice spoke with a hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch me," Baekhee brushed the hand off and march into her room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

Baekhee didn't know for how long she laid on the ground, staring up at her ceiling. But what woke her out of her trance was her stomach rumbling.

She slowly made her way down stairs and was stunned when she saw the TV. It was midnight news and there was a boy in the middle, fire surrounding his body. "Boy with SuperNatural powers discovered." she read the headline. 'I'm not alone?' she thought.

"Finally down?" Baekbom said. "Oppa... Didn't... Didn't you say I was the only person with this power?" Baekhee raised her hand, which was lit like a shining star with pure light. "Then... How?" she pointed at the TV. Baekbom's face darkened. "You are not leaving the house, Baekhee. It's dangerous." with that, he went back to his room.

Baekhee collasped on to the floor as her knees felt like jelly.

Suddenly she heard her oppa and his wife [she still haven't learned the woman's name... Not like she's planning to.] talk.

"Why not just sell her?" the woman's voice was harsh. "I can't, Ri-ah~ You know how much she means to me... But I think you are right! Baekhee is being a nuisence now. I think I might turn her into the 'Organization'." Baekbom's voice said. "Ohh~ I love you, Bom!" Baekhee felt sick in the stomach.

She steathly went into her room and packed some stuff which will be necessary for her and went to the kitchen and packed food which will last her for a week. Then she left through the back door. "Mianhae, oppa."

A/N: Yay! Double update to make up for you in the future~ My exams haven't finished yet, but today's a free day.