Chapter 5

Starlight, Moonlight

“She’s actually precious to me… because she’s a friend now. She’s precious too to my friends and what you have done to her is very mean of you. I mean, she’s just new here and you already bullied her? That’s just not fair of you girls! She’s only one and you girls are so many. How can you even hurt a defenseless girl like her?”Donghae said then breathed. He then opened his mouth to continue. “Look at what have you done. I think she got traumatized and never spoke to anyone of us now.”
“Serves her right! She’s trying to steal you all away from us!”Gyuri shouted then walked away with the other girls.

“WHY YOU LITTLE---“I heard Hyoyeon charging but before she could continue, I quickly held her in my arms. ‘Was it really their fault that Jessica never spoke to us again?’I thought then looked at Donghae.
“Or is it my fault?”
“What did you say Hyukkie?”Hyoyeon asked snapping me back to reality. I shook my head and flashed a gummy smile at her.

Days have passed and Jessica trying to avoid us is still in my head. I don’t know? Maybe it’s really my fault for telling her that? But she’s asleep right? But what if she heard? But what if she didn’t? What if---
“AHHH LEE HYUKJAE JUST TALK TO HER ALREADY!!”I shouted inside my room as I roll on the bed. Seconds after my mom knocked.
“You have some problem there HyukJae?”My mom asked.
“No mom! I’m fine don’t you worry about me!”I shouted and went to sleep.

The next day, I went to Jessica’s house. I got the address from our teacher. I told her that I will be bringing her some school works since she didn’t attended the class for the past three days making me more nuts!

I rang the doorbell hoping that Jessica would be the one to open, but to my surprise, a girl that looks exactly like her but taller I think, opens the door.
“Who are you and what do you want?”She quickly shot me that question taking me back.
“I – I’m Lee Eunhyuk, does Jessica Jung live here? I’m her classmate and I’m here to---“
“SICA UNNIE!!! Some monkey looking guy is here at the door waiting for you!”She shouted. MONKEY LOOKING GUY?!! Even her? Everyone calls me Monkey but I don’t look like a monkey, I’m handsome!

Moments later, Jessica’s in front of me. Her hair tied in a bun with some eye glasses on her eyes. She truly is a geek even in her house!
“So what do you want?”She asked in a cold tone.
“I’m here to ask you… why are you avoiding us? Don’t you like our group?”I asked straight. After hearing my question, she smirked and went back to her cold attitude.
“Didn’t you see what happened to me when I started hanging out with you guys? I mean, I GOT BEATEN UP BY SOME UNKNOWN GIRLS JUST BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT I WILL BE STEALING YOU GUYS AWAY FROM THEM!”She shouted right in my face. “And you said to me that you want me out of you guys’ life, right?”

Oh yeah, she really heard what I said and I’m really DEAD BIG TIME!
“Y – you heard?”
“No… I didn’t hear it, the birds told me so! Are you an idiot or what? Of course I heard!”
She shouted in rage. Seriously, this girl has mood issues.
“I’m sorry. I made a mistake! It’s just that, I don’t want him to go back to that cheerless Donghae from before.”I said then bowed in front of her.
“Then I’m giving you guys a favor. I won’t be hanging out with you or even talk to you guys.”She said coldly.
“But…”Before I could say a word, she closed the door in my face.

“I shouldn’t have told her that! Why does she even look like her?”I shouted while making my way out of their gates.
“Look like who?”Someone asked. I turned and saw Donghae beside me with his jogging pants and hood.
“N – nothing! Hi there, what brings you here?”I asked then he looked at me with a curious face.
“My house is right there genius!”He said then pointed to where he possibly came from. I laughed stupidly and looked at him.
“She lived here. This is the house… the house where I last saw her.”He said in a low sorrowful tone while looking at JESSICA’S HOUSE.
“Wait, WHAT?!”I shouted.
“My friend, she lived there, don’t you remember? You found me crying in front of this house right?”He asked and seriously, he’s right!
“Awe, I forgot. Sorry.”So… I have a feeling that Little Miss Jessica Jung is Donghae’s you know… childhood sweetie. So better yet, make Jessica come and hang out with us, but HOW?

Jessica’s POV

“So… who’s that monkey – faced looking guy?”Krystal asked me while munching on some carrots.
“A classmate that wants me to disappear like a bubble. I guess he’s just here to say that I should move to another house or something like that.”I said then went back to my notes.
“So… do you like him?”My eyes widened when I heard that question.
“ARE YOU INSANE OR WHAT?!”I shouted and automatically Krystal ran outside the room. I was about to hit my notes when Krystal came back peeping through my door.
“I’m just asking!”She giggled then ran away.

After that annoying conversation with my little sister, I put my notes back and slumped back to bed not wanting to get up ever again. Normally, at this rate of time, I’m now asleep but today it’s different.
“WHY CAN’T I FALL ASLEEP?!”I shouted as I roll on my bed trying hard to fall asleep.

“JESSICAAAAAAA!!!”I heard a familiar voice. My door swung open revealing Tiffany, Yoona and her friends and Hyosung and her friends.
“W – what are you doing here? How did you know my address? Who told you to come here?”I asked making them all giggle.
“Does Lee HyukJae ring a bell?”Hyoyeon asked. Oh yeah, that monkey knows my address. He’s such a ---
“We missed you! How come you don’t go to school that often? Why are you avoiding us? WHY?!!”Taeyeon squeaked, jumped on my bed and hugged me.

Wow, so many visitors in one day? Could this day get any worse?

I took my phone out, typed something and posted.

*DING*

From: Jessica

Can someone there please give me a nice reason for them to get out of my house?


---

[Author's Note]

pretending that Jessica sent you that message,
what will you reply back?

For those who will reply back, just write

 

To: (character you will be replying at)
---then your message---
 


I will be picking some messages to be included on the next update