Chapter 4

Starlight, Moonlight

Chapter 4.


Days passed and after that incident, Jessica didn’t speak to either one of Donghae’s friends , even Yoona, Ki Kwang and Hyosung’s group. She only talks to Tiffany but very often. She’s often absent and often alone even if Tiffany insists her to come with her.


Jessica’s POV


*flashback*


My consciousness went back when I heard a familiar voice shouting. I looked on my side and saw many people and that Donghae and Hyosung who’s arguing I guess? I closed my eyes again, unable to move, until I heard the bell. Everyone said goodbye and I heard that guy will be the one to take care of me. I felt his presence on the left side of the bed and I felt his stares.


“I want you out of his life. You being here will only bring him back the memories of his childhood friend who left him.”I was taken aback by what he just said.

‘I didn’t know that I’m not really welcome here. I thought that I could gain so many friends but… who am I kidding? I got beaten up by almost all of the girls in this school on my first day just by being around them.’ I thought. After a few minutes, I noticed that the monkey guy is gone.


“Less interaction, less mess.”


*end of flashback*


“Jessica!! Here here! Come here! Sit with us!”I heard Tiffany said with Sunny but I just turned to them, showed a sly smile, shook my head and made my way out of the cafeteria. I know that it may look so mean but I have to. I don’t want to get bullied again, not anymore.


Tiffany’s POV


“What happened to her?”Seohyun asked while looking at Jessica. Actually, I too don’t know what happened to her. I’m super duper worried but every time I ask her she always responds with a smile while saying ‘Nothing.’.


I sighed deeply as everyone looked at the fading silhouette of Jessica.

“Yah! Don’t over react there girls! She may be annoyed by your presence that’s why she’s being like that. Let her be, she will come running to us if she needs something.”Eunhyuk said earning a hard slap from Hyoyeon.

“Say that again and we’re over!”Hyoyeon threatened as she glares at Eunhyuk. “To think that I promised last year that I will gain new friends this year. All I have is A new friend as in without an S!”She sighed then looked at me.

“You should pay attention to your looks Fany fany! You’re pretty you know?”She complimented and I just gave her a smile.

“And that smile… so gorgeous!”Siwon, the tallest guy around, said then looked away immediately. I giggled silently as I found his actions funny and cute.


“Hello hello! Yo Hyung!”Ki Kwang and his friends showed and greeted everyone. He gives off these weird feelings of a playboy when you’re around him. Well, all of them are.

“Hi Giki! Hi Seobbie! Hi Junnie! Hi Sungie! Hi Woonie! Hi Joonie!”Sooyoung shouted and smiled at the boys. They all smiled back except for Junhyung who’s busy texting.

“YAH! JUNHYUNG –AH!! Who’s more important? That stupid rat or your friends?”Sooyoung shouted earning a laugh from everyone.

“This is NOT a rat! It’s Pikachu! And PIKACHU IS NOT STUPID!”He retorted then smiled at us. “Hello hyungs and noonas. What’s up?”

“YAH!!”Sooyoung shouted feeling insulted.

“So how are you and that geek, Giki?”Kibum asked making Ki Kwang blush.

“We’re no---“Ki Kwang was cut off by some girl’s voice.

“Annyeong Oppa!”It was the girls of 2ne1.

“So… I better get going before---“Ki Kwang was cut off again by those girls.

“Annyeong dongsaengs!”They greeted as the boys just give them those looks. As in like they were about to burst.

“So… what brings you here?”Yuri asked in a tone like she’s saying GO – AWAY – NOW.

“Nothing. We just want to talk to our dearest Oppas and dongsaengs. Is that bad?”CL said. Seriously, how could she manage with that super long hair of her?

“Guys? Do you want to talk to them?”Taeyeon asked this time in a mocking voice. The boys turned to her with an I – DON’T – KNOW look. I turned to the girls and noticed that one of them is looking at every single one of us girls.

“So… where’s the other geek?”Minzy said then smirked.

“Maybe she’s with the Secret geeks? I mean she perfectly fit in that group.”Bom said arrogantly earning a glare from the boys of Beast.

“Annyeong!”And here comes another set of flirts.

“Annyeong 2ne1!”The girls of Kara greeted their uhm… how should I say this? Their partners in crime?

“Annyeong Donghae Oppa!”Seungyeon squeaked with a cute smile on her face. Actually, it doesn’t suit her.

“Annyeong Junhyung.”Hara said with a smile, surprisingly, Junhyung greeted her back with a very charming smile!

“Since we’re all here. I want to discuss something with you girls.”Donghae finally spoke. He stood up and turned to the two groups.

“What is it Oppa? Are we going on a date?”Dara said cheerfully. Wow! The guts of this girl is quite amazing! I like her!

“Donghae… remember… THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!”Eunhyuk said then smiled.

“You should tell that to yourself more often!”Hyoyeon joked making Eunhyuk pout.

“Hyoyeonnie’s right HyukJae! By the way, Donghae! Don’t mind what that monkey just said… BURST DONGHAE BURST! Pour all your feelings to them!”Sooyoung cheered making everyone laugh.


“What is it oppa? You can tell us now.”Nicole said then smiled.

“Actually… I might sound harsh but… what I am about to say is true and you have to listen carefully and do what I say…”Donghae said in a calm manner. The girls nodded and as for us… we’re just waiting for Donghae’s sermon.


“You know Jung Jessica? She’s actually precious to me…”