Just the beginning

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" So what is up with you and Amy?" Yuri asked as she laid silently in his arms. They were resting in her room. Just literally lying down, listening to their favourite songs and talk about everything.

"Nothing.. " he didn't really want to talk about it.

Yuri laid on her side as her arms formed a support for her to lean her head on.

" No. Tell me now! "

" Then give me a kiss first~ " he replied cheekily.

She whined. " Come on! " 

He sighed. He knew he couldn't escape from this.

For the next hour, he began telling her the story about how he and Amy had met.

She was his neighbor for the longest time he'd remembered. She was also Yuri's age and she was sort of pretty too, but in a different ways. Minho couldn't recall why he fell so deep in love with those pale skin that lacked life and that high voice that seemed a little squeaky now. But all he knew was she was his first and only crush since young. 

Amy, on other hand, was popular in every way. Because she always knew the right things to say and the heartbreaking things to do, she practically had every boy wrapped around her little fingers. Minho included, of course.

Minho knew well that he didn't matter to her but he persisted on anyway. Day after day, he would wait outside her school just to walk her home. But again and again, she would go out on dates and ignore Minho the moment a new boy came. However Minho could still never leave her after all those years, because at the end of everyday, she would call him up with those sweet devilish voice, comforting him and telling him things he knew were lies. But he loved those lies, he loved the way she lied. To her, minho was just the tall awkward little boy who was geeky. She didn't know he was an SM trainee, and he knew she would have paid attention to him if she knew. But he chose not to. Because he wanted her to like him for who he is, not because he had connections to those DBSK oppas that she loved. Particularly Yunho.

Then summer came, she broke his heart. Painful and hard. She said she was leaving for America to study. Minho didn't understand why. He couldn't stop her either.

So with that, she left. A year went by like that and he could finally got over her. And that was when he met Yuri. 

He was blown away by her. She was beautiful,much more beautiful than Amy ever was. Yuri was so full of life and happiness inside her. She was attractive and charming because of her genuinely and beautiful heart, not because she knew her ways with boy. Minho loved that. And so just like that, the story ended.

Yuri didn't move. Her eyes were sank a little. Although it did have a good ending, she didn't like how Minho used to like her. And now even more than she's back to get his heart, knowing that he's all grown up and hot now. Ready to debut anytime soon and famous, popular, everything she ever hoped to find in a guy. Yuri detested that. 

" But you know I love you right?" Minho caressed her cheeks.

" Yeah.. " she replied softly, the tone seem to speak otherwise. She knew she was being silly. So she smiled at him, hoping that these thoughts would go away.

" Something tells me you're not convinced," he asked. Yuri didn't say a word, she only looked deep into his eyes,hoping that something in them would convince her.

Quietly,Minho puts a hand up to her chin and cups it for a moment,as though surveying the terrain. Then he leans forward and pulls Yuri's face gently to to his with both hands and kissed her. His mouth is warm and sweet. As he wraps his arms around her and pulls her tigher to his, two thoughts are jotting in Yuri's brain.

1. I trust you Choi Minho

2. I love you so very much.

--

" What do you feel like having tonight? " Onew asked Tiffany. They were enjoying the night as they walked hand in hand down the lively saturday street. 

" Mmm.. how about pasta? " she suggested earnestly, and he agreed even without thinking. 

" Shall we? " he pretended to stretch out his hand in the manner of a butler's. She laughed, taking his hand and played along with him. She loved how fun it was being with him all the time. 

Slowly, he had led them a nice little pasta cafe. The atmosphere was great. With live music playing softly on the background, the warm tone of the orange lights bathed the whole place. Wooden furnitures filled the place as the waiter led them to  their table promptly. 

" How do you even know all these amazing places seriously? " she asked in amazement. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled the chair out for her. 

Soon, they began ordering, with Tiffany deciding for them both. Onew wasn't fussy with food, and especially now that Tiffany was his girlfriend, he was more than happy to have her decide for him.

Onew took gulped down almost half of his water as they were almost done eating. Getting up, he motioned for her to wait.

And taking her by surprise, he walked towards the live band that was playing on stage. As if knowing what to do, they handed him the guitar and gave him the seat.

Everyone cheered as Tiffany's mouth opened.

What?..

" Hey, so I would like to make a dedication to my prettiest girlfriend, her name is Miyoung, but please don't call her that because she hates it, call her Tiffany. So sweetheart, this one is for you, " he said, the whole while keeping his eyes on her. Then he began strumming to a familiar chord. He played on and began singing.

And to think Tiffany thought these things only happened in movies, plus its so cheesy, she hates stuff like that. But today she couldn't say the same.

Things like these do happen in real life.

Things like these don't only happen in movies.

And it's not that cheesy afterall.. 

She was all smiles.

Watching him, Tiffany realized how much she loved this guy. She liked his shirt, casual but well-made and in a shade of sea blue. In face, she admitted, him singing in that sweet soothing voice for her on stage, she liked it all; his hands, the strong arms that strained against his sleeves, the way he rested his foot across his when he was relaxed. 

It was just how that whenever she was near him, it made every fibre of her respond. She couldn't stop smiling.

The whole cafe was jealous of her, guys were clapping along, girls were smothered. Seems like she was the luckiest girl in the world tonight, and she had him all to thank for.

" I wasn't too cheesy was I? " he grinned while taking a seat.

" Mmmm a litttttle? " she made a gesture and laughed. Onew smiled.

As they were about to leave, Tiffany bent in, leading his face closer to hers by her fingertips. Finally when he was close enough, she planted the sweetest grateful kiss on him. Even with their lips against each other, she could feel Onew smiling. 

--

It was about only 6.30pm but Jessica had came in early to work on her singing.

To her surprised, Jaejoong was there.

" Hey! " she greeted him. Truthfully she felt quite bad about the last time round and she saw that he was looking cheerful and bright again.

" Hi right back to you! " He chuckled.

" What're you going here? " she asked curiosity as she began putting her things down.

" oh nothing~ I saw the room booking and found out that you booked this place so I thought I should drop by and buy you some food, " he raised up a big bag full of tibits. It was those things that Jessica loved. Clasping her hands together, Jessica lit up immediately. 

" Jaejoong, come here for a minute will you? " His manager suddenly popped out from the door. " oh hyung! alright I'll be there! " Jaejoong excused himself immediately.

After he was done discussing about his schdule, Jaejoong walked up and began heading back to the practice room. He almost knocked Jonghyun down. 

" Oh sorry! " jonghyun began bowing profusely as he picked up his stuff that were scattered all over.

" Woah, what is all this? " Jaejoong helped him.

" Oh, just a surprise. What're you doing here sunbae? " Jonghyun asked back. 

" I'm helping Jessica with her practice, " he replied with a smirk that showed satisfaction. 

" Oh I see, that's nice! And while you're at it, remind her to meet me at 8p.m will you? Thanks ! " jonghyun said, eyebrow raised to challenged him. He could see Jaejoong's face fuming visibly.

--

Returning to the room, Jaejoong knew what he had to do.

" Oh oppa~ By the way, could you remind me to pack up at 7.45pm, I kinda have to go~ " she chirped.

" Sure sure, don't worry just focus on your practice, I'll remind you! " he smiled. But jessica hadn't noticed the evil hint in it.

--

Note: Thank you so much for all your suggestions for onfany :) So i've decided to choose something a little cheesy but sweet ( cos that just seems like something onew would do) what do you guys think of it? Drama is brewing up soon~

By the way I have also written another short jongsica drabble, for those who are interested

it's here thank youuuu :)