Come closer

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

Finally after what seemed like a million years, the boys returned. Minho was never happier.

 

" Thank God.. okay now it's your turn to babysit, i'm going over to the girls' dorm " Minho said as he headed towards the door.

 

"HEY! I'm not a baby! " Taemin protested from the couch. 

 

" Taemin yah! Why is your mouth so dirty with chocolates! Didn't I tell you to wipe it after you eat? " Key had already began his nagging.

 

" How on earth did sooyoung even fell for you? You're such a girl " Jonghyun commented as he walked back to his room.

 

" WHAT? " Minho looked up from his shoes.

 

" Ask Onew Hyung. By the way, tell jessica to keep her weekends free, I wanna take her out"

 

" Why don't you just ask for her number.. " Minho wanted to roll his eyes. God, he was turning into Key.

 

" Anyway what's the deal with sooyoung and key? " he diverted back to the main point.

 

" His "secret" girlfriend is sooyoung. We caught them together just now " Onew replied with a teasing voice.

 

Minho's mouth formed an O shape as he looked at Key then back to onew.

 

" Seriously? Him?" 

" Yah! what's wrong with me? " Key snapped back.

 

" Nothing.. okay I'm going! " Minho smirked and got up. Wow, that is weird. Whatever happened to " there are hotter girls who're not one of the 9 goddesses of SM". Guess we're all just ers for them. 

 

--

Instead of spending the night watching movies at the girls' dorm, Minho had taken Yuri to a nearby park. Fortunately,the night was beautiful with slight breeze and a clear sky. It was a good change. 

 

" You know, I've been learning the guitar for awhile now. I was thinking of writing a song but I'm kinda stuck at the lyrics part" Minho took his guitar out and began strumming the chords he had composed.

 

" It's good, but what kind of lyrics do you want? Love song? " she asked earnestly. She had always wanted to write a song and now seemed to be a perfect chance.

 

" I don't know.. should I write a song about you? " he looked up with a smile.

" Don't be cheesy ! " She hit his arms lightly though secretly she kinda liked that idea. Only that it would be kinda stupid to write a song about herself. Well since she was going to be helping him.

 

" Okay okay.. I don't know. Jonghyun hyung's kinda into writing love songs and all. I was thinking of a sad heartbroken kinda song.. "

" Okay that's an idea" Yuri nodded and they got started with the lyrics. They joked and laughed in between writing the lines and they would occasionally break into a little argument over the words but Yuri would always win anyway. Once in every little while, Minho would place his big warm palms on Yuri's cold and tense shoulder and massage it to help her relax.

 

 Couples of hours passed and they finally completed the song.

 

" what shall we name the song? " he asked.

" hmmmm.. mistake?" 

" sounds good.. How can I ever thank you baby?" Minho asked playfully as he put his guitar down and bent towards her.

 

" I don't know. What do you think? " she played along as her arms welcome him.

 

" I say you deserve a good make out session with a talented guitarist like me, " he whispered on her lips as he drew in for a long deep kiss. As Yuri's hands wrapped around minho's neck, she smiled again. She returned his kiss and they went on.

 

One thing was for sure : It's definitely no mistake that Minho was her boyfriend. 

--