Holding back the tears

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Note : Hey guys i'm sure you all have heard about jonghyun & sekyung thing

but of course i wont blame you guys from withdrawing your support and faith in jongsica and i predict it'l affect the amount of ppl who wants to read this. i guess it's just weird to read about jong and jessica now.. so i'm considering whether i should end this fanfic right now. If any of you guys still wanna read do let me know so that i can judge based on the amount and decide whether to continute but i thank you all of you so far for every comment and your love for this fanfic. It meant the world to me and put that smile on my face every single day :) You guys are all precioius to me my readers!

--

Jonghyun opened the door, praying that s would be asleep by now.
But he knew that was a lie. These boys never sleep early.

" So you got her drunk? " Key greeted him from the couch before proceeding back to his phone conversation.

Jonghyun, shocked by his questioned, turned his head around frantically as he surveyed for the other boys in the living room. Seeing that no one else was there, he quickly jumped onto the couch and grabbed Key into a headlock.

" How did you know ?! " he hissed

Key was showing signs of high irritation through his expression as he squirmed out of the headlock and adjusted his hair.

" yah! i'm on the phone, get lost " Key reached out for his cellphone once again.

" I asked how did you know? Who else knows about this?" Jonghyun was determined to know. He couldn't risk breaking his promise to Jessica.

" Fine I'll keep my mouth shut, just get lost " Key mouthed to Jonghyun and sent him off with a kick on his .

Jonghyun needed to cool down. But he still couldn't get over how Key could find out this fast.He doesn't have any of snsd's number he was sure.Even if he did, he was also pretty sure none of the girls are close to him. He approached the dark kitchen and d on the wall for the switch.
Sure, everyone in SM knows nothing escapes Key's ears but still.. unless he was stalking them.He began recalling back their date and all the possible corners Key could be hiding in.Realizing that he was being paranoid, Jonghyun quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he pressed the switch.

" So how did it go? " Jonghyun was startled.

"Hyung, seriously, can you stop doing that? It's creepy " Jonghyun protested loudly, trying to cover the shocked tone in his voice. He hate to admit that he gets scared be these small little things.

" So if you're coming home this late, you went on a date with her tonight.So did you score another one? " Onew asked from the table where he was eating his chicken.

" I don't know.. I didn't asked. She wasn't feeling comfortable so I took her home. " because she was pissed drunk, he added in his head.

"And why don't you ever on the lights when you're in here?! " Jonghyun asked in attempt to divert the subject.

" I don't know.. maybe because I know it scares the out of you? Onew smirked.

Jonghyun gave Onew a light punch on his arms before heading towards his bedroom.

" Off the lights if you're going, I don't like to eat with the lights on" Onew was tearing another packet of ketchup.

" What?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I thought you just did that to scare us?! " Jonghyun knew his leader was eccentric. But not this eccentric.

" I'm just kidding" Onew flashed a smile.

Jonghyun turned off the lights and headed towards his bedroom.

" YAH! " Onew shouted after him.

Jonghyun was still deep in his thoughts, replaying all that has happened within the past few hours and found himself smiling at the thought of Jessica.

" So it went well then? Because you're smiling like an idiot " Minho said as he peered over his Chinese book.

" Haven't Key already told you? " Jonghyun pretended to ask casually, hoping he would say no.

"No" Minho replied monotonously. " he's been on the phone for hours as usual " ,he added.

Then he sat up " he's definitely dating someone and not telling us ". Minho looked up at Jonghyun, shooting him with a questioning look.

" I don't know man don't ask me, I really don't.Ask taemin " Jonghyun was taking out his shirt.

Taemin who have been focusing all his attention on typing on his laptop looked up.
" I don't know ! Why would he tell me? " he replied hurriedly before turning back to his laptop screen.

" Because we all have a girl to worry about and you don't? " Jonghyun reached for a towel.

But I do ! Taemin thought quietly while he continued typing on his laptop.

" Come on, tell us man" Minho closed his book and climbed onto taemin's bed before shutting his laptop down.
" HEY! " taemin shouted as he struggled to get it back.
" Stop doing your homework and tell us who's the girl ! " Minho threw Taemin's laptop to Jonghyun.

" I really don't know! Please please please hyung I need my laptop back!! " Taemin pleaded with his two hands.

Jonghyun laughed and passed back the laptop.
Minho joined in and diverted his attention back to Jonghyun who was now grabbing his boxers and heading towards the door.

" So how did it go with Jessica again? " Minho asked while looking at Taemin who was now frowning over his laptop.

" It was okay.. "

" What do you mean okay? "

Jonghyun was desperate to leave the room now.

" Or, I could ask her myself while I'm at their dorm" Minho said as he glanced at the clock.

1 am

Perfect. Yuri should be waiting by now. Minho thought and chuckled.

" Yah! You're going to their dorm now?" Jonghyun asked, and he realized he was in a state of panic now. It wasn't the first time Minho was sneaking into the girls' dorm at night and he was never concerned about it. But given the situation, he didn't want Minho to see her drunk and messed up. And it somehow meant that he didn't keep his promise. He had to stopped minho.

" Hyung, wanna go over to the girls' dorm? I'm heading there now. Yuri said Tiffany bought new DVDs so we could all go.. "

" God no I can't face her .. " Onew said as he walked into the room and jumped into his bed with his face stuffed into his pillow.

With a strong pull, Minho yanked Onew out of his bed.
" Don't be stupid, she specifically asked me to drag you along" Minho said, tired at the effort he made in pulling his friend up.

" Wha-t? She really asked.. -"
Minho was now dragging Onew towards the door. " I need someone to help me with the gate anyway " Minho said as he did so.

" NO ! GO TOMORROW OR SOMETHING!" Jonghyun dropped his things and stretched his two strong arms out to block Minho.

" Hyung! What's the matter with you? Move! Come on, the lights are gonna go off anytime now and i don't wanna stumble in the dark" Minho protested, puzzled at his friend's sudden odd behavior.

" LET THEM REST! Why are you disturbing them at this hour?! " Jonghyun was pleading them now.

" Hyung let me go ! why're you being all strange seriously! " Minho struggled to pass through Jonghyun who was now pushing Minho and Onew back with all his might.

" NO!! STAY HERE TONIGHT! NOBODY LEAVES THE DAMN DORM !! " Jonghyun shouted.

" FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WOULD YOU STOP SHOUTING JONGHYUN?! " Key shouted from the living room before returning back to his phone.

Momentarily distracted by the diva's whine, Jonghyun didn't realized Minho pushing pass his block as he dragged along Onew by the collar.

" Oh God ! She's gonna kill me " Jonghyun raised his both arms to cover his head.

" hyung!! look what you've done!! " Taemin whined behind his laptop screen.