Only gets sweeter each time you're near

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

As Jessica showered and came out of the changing room, she noticed the same group of girls she saw earlier before practice. But instead of huddling together and possibly gossiping about the earlier incident, the young trainees were standing around Jonghyun, giggling and laughing at whatever he was saying.

Jonghyun saw Jessica from the corner of his eyes. And he found it slightly amusing to see the ice princess turning a little red from jealousy as she stood still on the spot staring at them. Seeing how his planned scenario was taking effect, he began excusing himself from the girls.

Jessica cursed jonghyun under her breath as she tried to suppress her annoyance and began to walk towards them.

" I'm done. So stop flirting and let's go " She said sharply. She was slightly shocked at the choice of words that came out of her own mouth. 

Because she knew that what she should have done was to tell him that she didn't feel like waiting for him anymore and that she wanted to just go home. But instead, she didn't know why she was chasing the girls away. As if it was an instinct for her to show her power over these little s. 

" hey who said I was flirting? Right girls? I was just making conversations while waiting for you " Jonghyun explained himself as rehearsed and waved goodbye to the girls before catching up with Jessica who were walking faster than ever.

" Whatever " Her left hand flew up into the " talk to the hand" gesture as she headed towards the door.

" Come on, don't be jealous.. you should trust your boyfriend more you know" jonghyun commented casually as turned around and returned the goodbyes from more female trainees.

" WHAT? " Jessica's heart was beating fast from what was hearing. 

" Nothing " he began whistling with his hands in his pockets. The weather's getting colder these days.

" I'm just saying if you're afraid of something being taken away then you should claim it yours" 

 

" Stop mumbling to yourself " Jessica said, frowning at Jonghyun.

" I know you heard me " he teased back

" oh shut uppp " she retorted.

" Alright " he laughed."I'll wait for you to admit it when you're ready.But don't take too long, I'm a hot property ".

Jessica rolled her eyes.He was so full of himself, but he was right. She did hear it, and she did wanted him to be hers. But only if she knew, she's already got him right from the start before he had her heart.

As they head down the street, it suddenly struck Jessica that they were once again, walking aimlessly.

" Where are we going? " she asked

" i don't know, you tell me. Didn't you say you wanted to "deal with me?" 

oh right. Jessica moaned in her head. Why did she even say that. Maybe it was true, even though she hated to admit it, she was opening up to Jonghyun and he had became a part of her. It seemed so natural and easy now to joke around him, whine around him and just being around him without putting up the icy cold exterior.

" Right, i don't know, i'll forgive you this time round but you better not let it get to those trainees! " She realized the air was really cold. As she thought so, she crossed her arms and rubbed them to heat herself up.

Jonghyun reached his arm out and grabbed Jessica's shoulder and pulled her close to him, rubbing her arms to keep her warm.

" Why do you never prepare yourself when you know the weather's like that? Last year you keep wearing that stupid sweater like it's gonna keep you warm at all " he nagged, he really couldn't understand why Jessica wouldn't take care of her fragile self. 

" What? are you stalking me or something? " Jessica turned and gave a weird look.

" I mean.. That sweater was so hideous it's impossible for anyone not to notice it. and you keep wearing it everyday. No wonder you fell sick and missed lessons for 2 weeks "  Jonghyun rambled on to cover up, only to realize he had only made it worse.

" Whatever.. stalker. you even counted how many weeks I was absent " Jessica was teasing him now. And her cheeks were going to explode. She couldn't believe that he actually took notice of her even back then.

" Anyway.. " Jonghyun cleared his throat.

" I knew you didn't have any plans so I got these " He held up two movie tickets. 

He knew it weren't there creative but he knew she had always wanted to watch that movie. Well he sort of overheard the girls talking, not that he was stalking her.

" OMG! I've been wanting to watch this !!! " She broke into the sweetest smile and began jumping up and down excitedly like a little girl. 

Jonghyun watched and smiled, he had to resist the urge of pinching her cheeks and plant a kiss on her forehead because she was just too adorable. 

" Stop jumping around ! I know you're excited, come on let's get something to eat, it's still early and its freezing out here! " Jonghyun exclaimed as he tugged Jessica to walk faster.

He hoped the reason why she had allowed him to hold her as they walked wasn't only because she was cold. Because it felt so much more than that and it would break his heart if she didn't feel the same.