Morning After III (Part I)

Put Your Hands Where Mine Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first day walking into the campus felt like walking into a club where nobody knows you by name but the thing happened differently for Jongin, Kim Jongin, Kim Kai or simply Kai Wu.

"Have you heard about Kai Wu?"

"Ahh...The billionaire kid? Who would have thought he will be spending his precious time and money here."

"Are you talking about Kevin Wu's son? I heard he's Kris Wu's only brother."

"Kris Wu's brother? He must be an Adonis just like his brother."

"Kai Wu's here? I'm looking forward for his crazy party!"

Kai smirked all the way to his class throughout the day listening to peasant talking about him like a bad news. Well, he can't deny that he was a really bad news to Duquesne. He slept through all his classes but still managed to get four-flat under everyone's noses. He hosted parties three nights straight in a week without getting arrested or sued for inappropriate activities. Lastly, he got the most beautiful sorority sister in his palm without begging, just groping her earned him a warm bed to sleep in every night. Well, Kai Wu always gets the best of all and Park Chanyeol, the sorority president were his only equal in both mind and body.

 

 

"Chanyeol is a , don't you know? She practically sleeps with everyone before you two met." Sehun whispered as he took in the sight of Chanyeol talking with her sorority sisters in the kitchen of Alpha Phi Delta's frat house. Kai shrugged and chugged down his vodka and orange juice mix with eyes locked at Chanyeol's mini skirt covered , wondering what colour she wore underneath. He preferred nothing so they can go straight to the business but lace does look good on her pale skin.

"Whatever, Sehun. At least I get to sleep with her every night now and you don't. She's my favourite toy of all time and I wouldn't mind to share if you want to have a with us." 

"Damn, Kai. I've already got Luhan and she's wonderful! She ain't like your girl there!" Sehun drunkenly pointed at Kai's new profound girlfriend and he turned speechless when Chanyeol saw him and walked towards the couch with a smirk. Kai grabbed her by her waist and kissed her deeply, giving a show for his frat brothers to enjoy.

"I've heard you two are talking about me. What is it? Mind to share?" Chanyeol sat on Kai's lap and poked Sehun's leg with her toe.

"Nothing but good, babe, unless you want to show us something bad underneath this skirt." Kai's hand spread on her thigh towards her groin and the girl moaned silently with her face against his neck.

"Get a ing room, Kai!" Sehun kicked him at his thigh and he gingerly grinned as he pulled Chanyeol upstairs into his bedroom like he always do when party's on. 

 

 

"Mr. Wu, I know you have a brilliant mind but can you at least pay attention in my class?" Dr. Julia called out his name and he sleepily looked at her face and then her bared cleavage.

"Thank you, Dr. Julia. I think today's special so I guess I have to pay a lotttttt of attention." Kai grinned and his lip with a hand supporting his chin.

"Oh. Why's that?" Dr. Julia tipped her chin and Kai chuckled.

"I learnt that you got a pretty cleavage. Just nice, not as nice as our Miss Duquense, Park Chanyeol but nahhh...who cares. At least you got something to get my attention in this class." Kai simply ducked to avoid the flying book Dr. Julia threw at him and he quickly left the class. As always, he can't really control his mouth when his mind filled with libido so flying books tend to occur in any of his classes. Flying book is a normal occurence for a perfect phenomenon like him.

 

 

"Love you." This is one little sentence he can never return to Chanyeol no matter how much Chanyeol whispered it to him. Love requires sacrifaction of heart, mind and soul but he can't reciprocate these with what Chanyeol had given to him. He felt sorry that Chanyeol actually loved him like a fool, she was willing to sacrifice everything that Kai can't give her in return. So, the perfect words to answer her was...

"I know." Kai will pull her into a kiss, make out and the hell out of her until morning comes. For him, that's how he expresses his love. Maybe Chanyeol won't understand his gesture but action speaks louder than words. But he really can't say the L word. It was embarrassing and old-fashioned. Just like how some old couples keep regretting why they didn't say 'I love you' as much as they can before their partner dies. There's nothing to regret for because that word isn't as important as goodbye which is a parting gift. That particular word in which Kai always overlooks.

 

 

When the result came out positive, Chanyeol couldn't bear her feeling to cry and scream that it was just a dream, not a reality. She threw the test sticks harshly into the bin and wiped her tears. She had to tell Kai about it. About the baby. The miracle that accidentally dropped into their life after the countless unsafe they had during summer road trip two months ago. When she looked down to her belly, she could feel her freedom slowly slipping away from her hand, how the small miracle ruins Kai's future to be a star athlete and successful heir of Wu's. At the age of eighteen, she couldn't bear to live with the weight of responsibility holding her down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter