Chapter 3.5

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a year, Jongin and Kyungsoo decided to tie the knot. The former did not properly proposed to the latter because it was a sudden decision. 

 

9 months into the relationship, Jongin started to regain his old habit. He went out most nights to party with his friends, only coming back home when the sun started to rise. Kyungsoo reluctantly had to finish Jongin's work, making him more busy and stressed out. Kyungsoo always finish their work until misnight and without a ride home, he has to call a taxi everynight. It annoys him a lot that Jongin broke his promise, but he still trusted Jongin as long as he doesn't start anything with anyone. 

Pitying Kyungsoo, Hyunsik tried to persuade Kyungsoo to drive him home. He couldn't bare to see how Kyungsoo looking like a zombie nowadays. Eventhough he still have feelings for Kyungsoo, he didn't want to make him uncomfortable so he hid his feelings. Kyungsoo always refused, because he know that if Jongin finds out, he would be so mad at him. 

Towards the 11th month of their relationship, Kyungsoo had broke down in his office when Hyunsik asked if he was okay. As he was just sitting in his office blanked out. After crying his heart out, he agreed to Hyunsik's offer of bringing him home. 

 

Upon reaching infont of their apartment, Hyunsik help him out of the car, and that was when Jongin sees them. With Hyunsik's hands around Kyungsoo, he got angry. Grabbing Kyungsoo arm roughly, he drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter