Chapter 3

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo returned the next day. A worried Jongin ran up to him. 

Gripping his shoulders tightly Jongin questioned " where have you been. I was so worried".With heavy eye bags on both his eyes, indicating that he pulled an all nighter just to wait for Kyungsoo. 

"Don't touch me! I came to get my stuff back." Kyungsoo swat off his hands and proceeded on to the bedroom. Packing his belongings in a duffel bag. 

"What! No! " exclaimed Jongin. "You won't and you can't! You belong to me! You are mine Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo halted his movement and look toward Jongin. "If i was yours you would have love me. You would not have called someone else babe. If i was yours i should have felt loved" Kyungsoo let out. 

As he finished cramming all his clothes and belonging, he got out of the bedroom and got ready yo get out. Before he can get out of the house, Jongin stopped him by hugging him tightly. 

"No Kyungsoo, i-i'm sorry. I-i love you . Please don't le-leave me." Jongin pleaded, slowly dropping to his knees. 

"If you loved me, you shouldn't have treated me like trash" Kyungsoo then walked out of the house, ignoring the cries of pleas from Jongin. 

"I deserve better" Kyungsoo whispered to himself. 

 


After Kyungsoo left him everything changed. His face and attitude got colder. He stopped his playboy ways and instead focus on managing KIM Coporation more. Kyungsoo was still working for him as a secretary but they don't talk unless it is business related.  

Kyungsoo got even closer to Hyunsik what more that Jongin is out of the way.  Jongin was trying his very best to woo Kyungsoo. So that he will come back to him. Jongin did everything he could . Everyday he will place a bouquet of roses on Kyungsoo's rable with a card, containing cheesy quotes. But Kyungsoo heart remains cold. The wall he kept around it never waver. 

Instead of keeping the flowers he would give his collegues the flower handing every stalk to each of them. And the card, he shreds it and throw it away in the recycling bin. 

Jongin heart fell deeper each day when he spots the flowers he had bought especially for Kyungsoo on every worker's table. He also tried to talk to Kyungsoo but all he get are short and cold reply even no reply at all. Jongin felt angry with himself to make Kyungsoo go through 4 years with his douchy attitude. 

But he was now a changed man. He regretted every time he did not appreciated Kyungsoo and now he wanted to repent.  He needs to make Kyungsoo give him a second chance and make him fall in love with him again. But this time he will be sure to treat Kyungsoo right.  

 

After  3 months of not talking, he had enough. Jongin had enough of seeing Kyungsoo with Hyunsik everyday, every hour, every minute and every goddamn second.  

It was 8 pm and its time for Kyungsoo to go home. As usual Hyunsik came to his cubicle and waited for him. When Kyungsoo finished he stood up and suddenly he was kissed, by Hyunsik. To say he was shock was an understatement. He stood there frozen still with Hyunsik's on his. 

Suddenly he was pulled away from the kiss and heard a loud crash-like sound.He looked up and saw Hyunsik on the ground holding onto his cheek while Jongin was standing infront of him. Beathing rapidly and was looking at Hyunsik with such angry eyes. 

" You kiss him or god forbit get close to him, i will freaking kill you! You hear me? Now, GET OUT!" Jongin demanded while pointing towards the elevator.

" What are yo-" Kyungsoo tried to intervene, walking towards Hyunsik to help him up but was soon pulled away by Jongin intto his office.  

" You better be gone when i'm out." Jongin warned.

" Let me go!," Kyungsoo demanded while snatching away his hands from Jongin. " Who do you think you are? I do not belong to you therefore, don't you ever lay your filthy hands me," he screamed as he headed for the door. 

" I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter