Chapter 1

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying " you're mine " doesn't necessarily meant that i'm yours. 
Without stating the relationship between each other does not meant that i'm yours either. 

As Kyungsoo was walking through the hallways. He was suddenly pushed back by a great force. His hands were trapped above him by a tanned hand, his waist was held tightly with another tanned hand, locking him in place. He couldn't released himself so he looked up. Kyungsoo looked up only to see a familiar face. A face he has fallen in love with every since the start of the new semester.

" You're mine, never let anyone touch you. Ever. Every part of you belongs to me, especially you're love." Jongin declared with wild eyes, staring straight into Kyungsoo's eyes. 

Startled, Kyungsoo just nodded. He had no idea why Jongin suddenly approached him in this manner. Without realizing, his lips were then caught inbetween another plush pair of lips. Those lips were harshly kissing the living daylights out of Kyungsoo. Jongin was kissing him, he realized.

Jongin's hands slowly made their way toward Kyungsoo's , and he d it hard making him gasped and slightly opened his mouth. Giving the permission to shoved his tongue in between Kyungsoo's lips into the warm cavern and started every part of it. Kyungsoo moaned lightly, the kiss had him feeling so light-headed. Even if he really needs to breath right now, he does not care, he wants more. 

After the heated makeout session. Jongin released Kyungsoo and hold his shoulders. While looking at him deep in the eyes, Jongin reminded Kyungsoo again whereby he was Jongin's. After giving Kyungsoo swollen lips another quick peck, he then walked away living Kyungsoo in a complete mess. 

Confused, Kyungsoo stood rooted to the ground. He couldn't stop the smile from emerging and was soon giggling to himself. "Yes i am yours Jongin" he thought while smilling. After standing there for a few minutes, giggling to himself, he then walk to the cafeteria to have lunch with his friends. He was so going to fill them about his current situation. " That means i'm his boyfriend right?" Kyungsoo whispered to himself . 

 

But just saying " you're mine " doesn't meant that they were together. Does it ?

 

Hah, boyfriend my . I'm nothing but his maid. I cooked for him, do his laundry, cleaned his house and i am his personal pillow. Like come on, i know i'm squishy but you don't have to hug me like a freaking bolster. Can't he just cuddle with me instead. I felt like breaking up with him but i can't, i love him too much. Nobody actually knows that i'm his boyfriend. Isn't that sad? He actually denies it infront of his friends when asked what was our relationship status was. He calls us "friends," and that broke my heart again and again. 

 

Kyungsoo woke up when the alarm clock rang. Opening his eyes, he let out a soft yawn. He was about to get up when the arm around his waist tighthened. He sighed. He wondered if the guy next to him will ever return his feeings. 

Pushing off the hands, he got up and strecthed before going into the bathroom. After completing his morning routine, he went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for the both of them. He decided to make a simple english breakfast. Toast,sausages and scrambled eggs.

After finishing, he went back to their room to wake him up. " Jongin, Jongin wake up" he said while patting the body lightly. Not waking up, he gave Jongin's body a few more shakes, and finally he woke up. 

"Aishh , go away. Let me sleep" Jongin groaned out while covering his head with the silky whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter