Chapter 2

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon the friendship  between Hyunsik and Kyungsoo grew. They were together most of their free time. Eventhough he still have the same morning routine with Jongin, his afternoons and evenings were spent with Hyunsik. Kyungsoo grew further apart from Jongin.

Instead of riding the taxi back, Hyunsik sent him home. Everynight, Kyungsoo doesn't tuck himself to sleep in with Jongin anymore, opting to sleep in the guest room.  It was got harder to cross path.

Jongin felt like he was living alone if when Kyungsoo is there, he is solely focused on his phone. Sometimes giggling at the content, that made Jongin felt angry. Kyungsoo was suppose to be his and that meant that those smiles, giggles and everything belonged to him.

 

One night, it was raining heavily. Jongin was asleep when he was awoken by the harsh knocks on the bedroom door. Slowly walking up to the door, the knocks loudened. Turning the knob and opening it, he was greeted with a tear-stricken face and loud hiccups from Kyungsoo. Who was clutching his pillow closely to his chest.  

"Jo-jongin..." he crocked out "can i-i sleep with you instead" he sniffled. Looking up to Jongin with eyes breaming with tears. 

Without saying anything Jongin pulled Kyungsoo towards the king-sized bed and got in with him. Turning Kyungsoo face towards his chest, Jongin placed both of his arms around him. Whispering sweet nothings into Kyungsoo's ears to calm him down. 

 

After 3 months, they finally slept in the same bed. 

 

Kyungsoo woke up when the cold wind blew through the blinds, enveloping his body in an icy hug. He shivered, turning around and snuggled into the warm body beside him.  As the breeze blew in again, Kyungsoo snuggled deeper into the chest. He took in a deep breathe and his nose was invaded with a minty smell that most likely came from Jongin's body wash. 

Exhaling, he rubbed his nose on the tanned expanse of skin resulting in, the body to tightened his hold on him. Soon Kyungsoo was sleeping yet again. Allowing himself to sleep in as both him and Jongin was on an off day. 

In the afternoon, Jongin woke up first. Feeling a weight on his chest, he looked down. Spotting an angel-like face. Kyungsoo's expression was so serene. Tracing his hands on Kyungsoo's face he admired his features. From the closed eyes, button nose, those fluffy cheeks and lastly his thick and lucious lips. 

Slowly, Jongin tried to remove Kyungsoo away from his chest so that he could freshen up.  

Feeling the warm heat moving away from him, Kyungsoo tightened his hold. Hugging him like his life depend on it. Nuzzling deeper into the chest, Kyungsoo was back to sleeping.Sighing Jongin decided to wake his angel up...'his' he thought. That felt warm. To know that Kyungsoo belonged to him and only him not to that Hyun guy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter