Chap 6: At least he still alive

Fairy Tale@Love is Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another 2 hours, Donghae was in Dr.Jung’s office to discuss his dosaeng’s result. Dr.Jung Yunho showed him the slide of Kyuhyun’s medical research after his conscious back. Especially this slides were from his brain side. Donghae was seeing it with whole body trembling. Actually he so much pity on his dosaeng. He actually was so close with his dosaeng because when at his 12years old, his parents passed away by severe car accident and their family took younger to stay with them. When Kyuhyun knew his parents passed away and left him forever alone, he cried really hard nearly everyday. They comfort and support him and finally he can get some peace of mind. They care younger as one of their real family from that time. Although they are cousin but the two really think as real brother. Because of that painful, sadness and heartbreaking past made Kyuhyun tough, cold and everyone thought as he is really less talk. He never emit his loneliness and pain to people from his surroundings. That is why he worried his dosaeng and wants him more happy and feel loved when he grew up. After many years, the younger finally found the one who actually love him as his life. Almost can grab his happiness, but still the fate is not in his side. Now his dream broke down again. Almost he can see the younger one’s laugh, smile and sparkling spot of love but everything crushed again. Even he can dead sure found out that for Kyuhyun, Siwon is his everything and these are his happiest moment when he is with his friend. Every time Kyuhyun talked about his eyes were spreading with lovely smile and his cheeks turned shyly red. So when he found out till whose is Siwon’s long year crush is his dosaeng, he pushed enthusiastically the two become official soul mate.

 

But now that bad fortune was disturbed the two true lover. When he thought about this two, he felt stab in his heart. The younger one’s situation was in blurred future and about his friend, it was worst. The day when Kyuhyun’s heartbeat stopped was the last when we saw with Siwon. After that, he suddenly disappeared and not got any information from him. Not coming to work, even no trace in his apartment. Not come to see his lover’s situation in hospital. He worried much for Siwon. He already inform to police for his disappearance. Because he sure if Siwon only found out the case Kyuhyun’s heart beat stopped, then he will think his lover dead. Then he couldn’t bear that and did something bad to himself will be really worst. Now he only can afford was just praying for him. Because he can’t left his dosaeng alone and search his friend. He worried for both two by himself alone.

 

How long not know he daydreaming, Dr.Jung already analyzed the slide from all of Kyuhyun’s. He wrote one or two sentences in his chart and raised his head to look Donghae. In his head, he precisely find a way more simply and understandably to explain Kyuhyun’s detail result.

 

“Mr. Lee, let me explain about his condition now. The physical injuries from accident nearly have great progress except his major damage of left brain. The broken two ribs also recovered soon and no need to worry about it. But as I said befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter