Chap 3:Break Down

Fairy Tale@Love is Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happiness is just a something that can’t be long lasting…

                “Dr. Jung, please tell me his condition, my kyu… what happ….en” (tears flowing endlessly)His sound totally faded out.

Some minutes ago…..

At operation theatre, Siwon desperately was waiting operation’s result. He only knew praying and praying again. He really wished finally god can hear his pray. After waiting nearly 4hours, operation door opened at last and doctor come out. But Siwon felt bad after seeing doctor’s face…. What that mean? No… it can’t be happened. In his mind… all are messy now.

*End of that minutes*

                “Mr. Choi, please calm down and listen. I really don’t want to say this word now. We tried our best to save his condition but…..he (his throat suddenly dry) his condition is not good enough.”

NO….NO…. that is not what the truth.

                “NOOO…..” Siwon screamed out of his lung. He grabbed doctor’s collar and clenched his fist tightly. He sharply fixed his gaze to Dr. Jung’s eyes and said firmly

“Liar. Tell me. That is not the truth. This is impossible. My Kyu never leaves me like that. Don’t lie to me” he laughed madly. Donghae came and held that situation. He dragged Siwon and patted his back.

                “Siwon, my friend, please let doctor finish his word. We need to know his condition. Please…”

Siwon released his grab from doctor’s collar but calmness is still far away from him. His eyes were slowly down to the floor and staring blankly. Donghae held his friend’s body well while nodding Dr. Jung to finish his words.

                “As for physical condition of his body, because of hitting the car, broke his two ribs but fortunately not damage occurs in his internal organ. Most important is *sigh* after crushing with car, he hit ground with his head. Because of that, blood leaking inside of brain and form blood clot. And additional lack of oxygen state, some brain cell damaged and some are paralyzed. Seriously damage his left brain side. That blood clot also suppressed that damaged side and cause more severe to block blood flow. We also can’t operate on that blood clot, once we operate that clot it can damage main blood flow and exactly failed operation and risk his life. So now we inject to fade out that clot by its own. If it can fade out, his survival stage will passed. If he(he directly look Siwon with guilty eyes) can’t pass this night with reducing that clot size…. Well, let’s pray together. After all his survival rate is not more than 10%”

                Siwon whole body was trembling violently. He couldn’t maintain his body properly and fall down on his own knees. His eyes were now coldly and lifelessly…. Only sobbing sound from Donghae broke silence the whole floor of operation theatre. ‘Siwon-ah, ottokae? Our Kyu…..’

That time both of two heard murmuring sound from Siwon. Really soft as whispering…

‘You can’t ….. You can’t …. I can’t let anyone to take you from me…. don’t die…. Don’t die…. Don’t leave me…alone….’

They all waited whole night so frustrating. Kyuhyun was now at ICU to control his condition. No one still could not meet him yet. His condition was still the same. Nothing changing and the only thing of witness he still alive is his breathing. Siwon also still the same. Still coldly and lifelessly…. He just staring through transparent door of his lover’s body lying peacefully on the bed. He has no more tear to flow. Just the way… Just the way… his beside only Donghae was sobbing faintly and continuously.

                Outside is already 6:00 am. But all were still dark because of raining heavily. That rain witness as comparing with Siwon’s broken heart. After a while, Donghae stood up and said

                “Siwon-ah, I take some necessary things from apartment. You also need to change clothes. And don’t worry about work, I will explain them and take leave. I will buy breakfast when I come back. Wait me here, ok?” Nothing came out from Siwon’s mouth and he remained still silent. Donghae sighed and squeezed his best friend’s should as give energy for fighting this situation. Then he left Siwon. He really can’t stand to witness his beloved cousin’s state and other side, his best friend is suffering so much for his lover. Between them, all romantic future is waiting and nearly their lives become one, that bad fate accident their beautiful future and let all are frustrated. Seeing that all situations he can’t resist tears flowing down to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter