Chap 2:After this and that

Fairy Tale@Love is Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They even had no idea about cold although their bodies were wet by rain drops. Their bodies were nearly closed as one’s warmth is perfect with each other. But this was still not the end of their romantic 1 year Anniversary. Really not finished yet… Siwon held Kyuhyun’s hand and led to his own apartment. He thought about candle light dinner which was prepared from yesterday. But detailed plan was prepared by Donghae in this evening for their candle light dinner. How lucky he is! his cousin in law himself is cupid in their love story. His heart fluttered thinking about that dinner. He definitely sure Kyuhyun will like and surprise that. He and Kyuhyun arrived his apartment. He signaled to Kyuhyun to go first in his apartment. Kyuhyun startled and obediently pushed the door and got in his apartment. 1…2…3… From silence room, one of song floated and echoed softly. When he remembered that song, it is one of his favorite songs “Over the Rainbow”. He slowly approached a room when dim light spread around. He knew from his unknown mind something surprise will welcome to him because of his lover Siwon’s style and without hesitation he believed that. Wow!!! That is really surprise. Candle light with romantic dinner welcomed him. Two white candles and one red rose as decorated on it. Siwon did not forget his favorite wine and mischievous kinds of foods… he literally skipped his own heart beat. That time he felt warmth back-hug from his back. Familiar scent… familiar touch… he leaned his head to that broad chest from his back and closed his eyes to feel all of that moment. The warmth breath slowly teased he neck.

                “Kyu, My love is forever for only you. But please don’t leave me”

                “Won, I won’t leave you without any reason. Never… believe me.” Kyuhyun pouted his lips under that dim light. If their love affection was not equal from vice versa, but he really want to be the one who loved more than other. Everyone who knew their love story said the more loved one is Siwon, even Donghae said that too, I cannot compete to Siwon who has been crushed to me and loved without hesitation long times ago. That cannot be truth. Let’s wait and see. One day, he can prove that he is the one whose love is more than Siwon to all people who did not believe him.

                Now he came back to reality because Siwon planted his sweet kiss to his neck. So soft and so passionate… Siwon’s lips did not apart from his neck after his sweet kiss and his lip’s tip was slowly moved up and down touching along with his neck. His hot and warm breath made him lack all of his energy. He cannot even stand up properly himself. His whole body trembled from excitement and leaned back to Siwon’s broad chest to support himself. He could feel that Siwon’s hand backhugging his slender waist from behind became more firm and tight. This situation let him feel satisfied and aroused same time. Even his mouth let out soft moan as whisper. Without unknowingly, he turned around himself and faced with Siwon.

                “Won, I Love You. I am only yours and forever yours, nothing even fate can change this truth fact. Please now… make me yours. Let the whole of me soul and body make yours. Please Won…” Kyuhyun mumbled this words and his face turned red because of blushing. Yep. There was no other time like he desperately possessed Siwon. Now is the right time and he needed him right now. He didn’t want to listen any other reason this time. If there had any reason, he wanted to throw away like rubbish and wished never come back. So he initiated to kiss Siwon’s lips and later it hard. He captured it firmly and started to his bottom lip as forming sloppy sound. He even can feel the other’s smirk between their lips but he didn’t care anymore. His hands wrapped Siwon’s neck that there was no more space between them. His body and soul already immersed in that kiss. It started with passionate but now he was ready for more closed and deepen… Siwon’s hand patted his back and up to down again and again. Lately he formed goose bumps the whole body so much he enjoyed when he feels be loved by his lover. Siwon takes his dominant action in their kissing battle finally and he admired all of sweet taste from his lover’s wet and hot cavern. He and swallowed all of sweetness from lips like there is no tomorrow. Siwon felt more confidence when he heard his lover’s satisfied and enjoyed moan that makes him more aroused and so much desperately want him. He never let their lips apart even one minute but his gesture took his Kyuhyun to his bedroom slowly. Between them, so much desire and so much made them never end of necessity of each other. They really knew this night will be leaded to somewhere and too long enough for them. Later the room will filled with sloppy kiss, soft moans, giggling sound and of course cannot left to mention about their ual scent. Oh!! Believe it. This night will be so long for them…

                Next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter