Chap 4:Sacrifice Love

Fairy Tale@Love is Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing some light spreading from some room while everything around is blurred and dark. As like dreamy, Siwon slowly approached to that room and opened it quietly. He amazed inside is kind of empty like only one table lying middle of the room otherwise nothing has in it. On that table, he saw one candle spreading his light the whole room. As for one candle light, he thought there is too floodlights in this room. Then he realized where the hell he was now? The last thing he hardly remembered was he was falling unconsciously on the ground and beside was raining heavily. There was really not related his last place and here. Now he looked at himself and found that he wore clothes white tee and white long pants on him. All are dried and neat. That was not he last wore clothes. What the hell is here exactly? Something popped out from his head. Is he died and already arrived in heaven or hell? Think about death, he now remembered his Kyu. His heart started burning. Where is his Kyu? He can’t split with him at least one minutes, he must find him. He thought and he slowly stepped toward that table that at the middle of the room. He looked precisely and realized there are some photos on the table. He took and closed enough to see and surprised. All of photos showed him and His Lover Kyuhyun from the start day they became lover till their anniversary. Those photos showed every events of him and Kyu. The last one photo is from he and Kyu at Seoul Tower locked their loved padlock with key and he proudly swear his confession to his lover.

“I, Choi Siwon proved to heaven and earth as witness, I love to Cho Kyuhyun with real love, if true enough, how much we face obstacle in our life we can finally together eternity.”

 That his confession hit him as he felt pain in his heart. But still more important is who took that photo without slight not known by them. He worried more and about to find his Kyu as he run out the room. But he turned around and saw someone is standing not far from him. It is like some light is emitting from that one and to prevent that light to see that one clearly, he covers his hand on his forehead. There is one who really surprises him with his white and soft complexion addition of feminine body structure. If he not précised see that one, he will think that the one is beautiful girl with white outfit. His mouth opened slightly with he can’t differentiate that one is angel or something like that.

                After seeing his amazement, that one finally understands what exactly is Siwon’s problem and he chuckled. He looked back with his kind and warmhearted look.

                “Siwon-ssi, great to meet you personally.” But for Siwon, it is a last thing of great about this greeting thing in this state. He only wants to emphasize where he is and needs to meet back his Kyu.

                He tried his best to say back with pressing his trembling sound and politely

“Excuse me. Where am I now and I have really important things to do. At there, my lover is waiting me and I need to go back right now. Please how I can go out from here, tell me a way”.

He remembered the last situation of his Kyu… suddenly he felt his leg has no energy more. He whispered himself ‘Don’t leave me..Kyu.. at least not now and wait me.”

                Siwon then unbelievably analyzes something in the eyes of the one who standing his front. What??? Is that Sadness???

                “Siwon-ssi, I am afraid to say that as your lover not waiting you anymore and you knew that. I am sorry for taking your time here and please listen to me till end. And then you will realize what is happening now and believe me after that I will send back you to your Kyuhyun besides.

                Hearing his lover’s name from the one standing his front makes him skips a beat. As he know, he didn’t know that one and so do his lover. Or is he a friend of his Kyu’s, but he knows everyone who close to his Kyu. He can’t think properly and feeling dizzy.

                “For your information, we didn’t meet each other anywhere, but literally, I know both of you two”

That makes Siwon shivers down his spine and thought ‘Is he stalker or simply know my mind thought”

Then he heard sigh from the other one.

                “Let me explain first and don’t think like I am a stalker. Fully introduce to you is my name is Kim Jaejoong. Believe it or not I am the angel who care and protect people’s love of whole world. Don’t look like I am the insane or something, and yes, I know what you thinking right now. Then your curiosity of why I am here is related with you both of two. I saw many people love each other one but I am really touched by you two love. So I really want to let you know don’t sad anymore because of your lover’s death. I can’t just stand beside so just want to say this is exactly your destiny. I am really sad while I am attracted by you two love and then I found out in this life there is no way you two live together for a long time. Because your Kyuhyun has the fate that he can only survive till today this minute this second. But except this life, next life you will be together forever because of previous life merit and love. But only this love……(he see Siwon clearly pressed his burst out of sadness)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter