Chap 5:Kyu what happened?

Fairy Tale@Love is Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I, Choi Siwon proved to…………xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I love to Cho Kyuhyun ………………., how much we face obstacle in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx together eternity.”

 

Something was whispered around him again and again continuously but not clearly like vanishing in air. Actually he doesn’t know the owner of this voice but his mind said opposite. That sound was really murmuring and swearing something seriously. But he continued to walk forward. Although he felt very much tired but still walking. In his unconscious mind exactly knew something will be there while he continued walking. That something really attracted. After a while, all of surrounding murmured sound stops suddenly. why? Something happened… then in front of him, a white sparkling approaches to him. Closer and closer…. He forced his eyes to adjust the source of the light and saw something like figure of human. Who is that? That blurred vision of someone like smiling to him… he didn’t saw clearly but he exactly aware that person is obviously smiling and he knew that smile… familiar that smile from his deepest heart.

 

“ Come back to me Kyu… I will do everything as you come back to me” after saying that words that person suddenly disappeared and even Kyuhyun cannot still digest this situation. After he startled and regain his consciousness, he blindly grab that person but….nothing catch..

…………………everything finished?......................

 

At Seoul Hospital,

 

He tried so hard to open his eyes. Arrr….. that light made eyes blind…. he quickly closed his eyes and slowly opened again. Finally he can adjust that damn light. White…. White ceiling….

Where is here??

 

“Kyuhyun-ah… do you wake up? Oh my god,, Dr.Jung see, he get back his conscious. Our little kyu now wake up.”

He heard someone saying that word really happy. He turned his heard to see that one, he saw one guy white soft skin… handsome face with slim body. Wait! Who is he? Why does he scream and cry near beside me? Is someone dead? Please someone help me take him away from beside me. I really don’t want to hear that guy crying sound… he tried so hard to say that word but merely his mouth didn’t even open. What can he do now? then he tried to look other place and found another one who is taller than that crying guy. A little bit small prominent face and manly handsome guy. But the main difference with that crying one is he said nothing and smiling looking to him. Then he precisely look that smile and he saw something other than smile in his eyes. What is that?

 

“Mr. Cho, so now you wake up? How is everything? Where do you feel pain in your body? Can you speak a word? Please start with slowly”

“Umm…wh….er.e?” after he tried hard to make a sound then he can let out a sound dryly. Doesn’t feel suitable for speaking.

 

“oh here is hospital. Now nothing worries more. Do you feel pain somewhere?”

“he..ad h..urt so..much”

“Umm.. your head is hurt right? (he earned a nod from Kyuhyun) that is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter