CHAPTER 7

Scary Story 1

Poster By: AsheLovesInfinite

 

You: WooHyun, it's too dark, and I'm scared. You held unto him.
WooHyun: I wished those stupid friends of mine were here right now. Am I dreaming? He said, when he saw something faint coming towards them in a distance. Both of you screamed in your head and hugged each other frozen in one place and shivering *I'm suppose to be feeling hot*, you thought. Both of you saw something coming. It was wearing a white cloth from head to toe, exposing only its face, which was only a hollow view. It was coming a very slow pace.
WooHyun: Okay, I'm sure that is a person coming to help us.
You: Are you blind? It's floating; there's no leg on there.
All of a sudden, the thing disappeared. It's more scary if we can't see it.
WooHyun:
He ignored you. Um..I think we should run now.
You: Right.
Both of you ran as fast as you could, only to be stopped by an invisible force.
WooHyun: What the hell was that?
You: I don't know. I'm scared, I guess.

WooHyun: Okay, let's go. Both of you moved an inch forward, only to be blocked one more time.
You: Okay, this place is weird, may be that's why no one ever comes here.
WooHyun: Let's go back.
You: What, go back to where we saw that scary thing.
WooHyun: Well, there's no way we can go forward.
Both of you went back, only to see the thing you saw before.
WooHyun: Please don't hurt us. He cried out. The "thing" came closer to you, which caused both of you to fall backwards, causing your stuff to  scatter around. The "thing" hovered over you and WooHyun revealing it's maggot filled face. You and WooHyun screamed out in fear.
You: Wait, isn't that what we saw when we watched that movie...Is this a joke. You reached you hand out to touch it, but you couldn't hold on to it, it was as if there was nothing there, but you could still see it hovering over both of you.
WooHyun: See, it's real.
You: Is that supposed to make me feel better.
You glared at him.
WooHyun: Okay, let's just run as fast as we can, and ignore that thing. He said with fear in his voice.
You both ran and ran, but you had to change your route, because the invisible force was still shielding you from getting through. Both of you ran ignoring the tree snapping in your face, and the "thing" floating behind you. You ran, it felt like you've been running for 5 hours. You stopped only to find that your car had disappeared.
You: Where's my car WooHyun. WooHyun was right behind you panting like he was lifeless.
WooHyun:B-but, I parked it here.
You: What the hell is this place anyway...how are we going to get outta here and get home.

WooHyun: Don't ask me. As both of you were looking for your car, the "thing" floated over you, causing both of you to fall to your knees.
You: What the hell do you want from us.
WooHyun: Uh, babe, I don't think it talks.
He whispered to you.
You: Where's my car. You whined and kicked your legs about like a little kid.
You were having a staring contest with the "thing" that was hovering over you. I-Is that my car. You pointed at the "thing"
WooHyun: He looked closely. Oh my God, that is your car. You both gasped, because the "thing" was holding your car over you; revealing its thin frail and skeleton-like fingers.
You: H-how did it get my car...um, I think we should run now.
WooHyun: Why?
You: It's going to kill us with my car.

WooHyun: What?!

You: IT'S GOING TO KILL US WITH MY CAR!!! You shouted, which startled the "thing" to drop your car. Both of you scrambled around, avoiding the path of your car, because you didn't want to get crushed. Next thing you knew, your car was coming after you.
WooHyun: What the hell, who's driving the car. You looked while running from your car to see the "thing" controlling the movement of your car. Suddenly, the "thing" disappeared, and your car had stopped itself from running you over, but the head lights were still on.
WooHyun: At least we found the car.
He said while wiping the sweat from his forehead.
You: Is it safe to enter. You came close to the car, causing the alarm to blare, making you to jump. That scared me. You placed your hand on your chest to calm your heart down. Where's the key?
WooHyun: It's right here. He showed the key. He stopped the alarms and opened the car door. You both sat in the car holding onto your legs because you had been running for your life.
You: What's the time?
WooHyun: It's 3:00am
You: 3:00am?! You mean we've been chased for more than 4 hours. Oh I wanna sleep, wake me up when its light outside. It should be at least safe in the car.
WooHyun: But we're still in the forest of doom.

You: Can we just rest; and I'm having a headache.

You both went off to dreamland forgetting the happy event that happened that day.