CHAPTER 4

Scary Story 1

Poster By: AsheLovesInfinite

 

You: Where the hell are they? WooHyun, I'm getting scared. You rubbed your hands against your arms because it was getting chilly.

WooHyun: You stay here, I'll go around the house to see if they're doing hide and seek.

You: No, I'm going with you. You ran behind WooHyun.

Both of you searched and searched, there were no trace of anyone in sight.

It was getting chilly  and you were cold, everything was getting creepy because WooHyun's backyard has a lot of bushes.

Ooooh oOhhh, you both heard.

WooHyun: !! What the hell is that? He rushed to find cover.

You: It's an owl WooHyun. You said unenthusiastically. Okay, if you're this scared in your own backyard, how are you going to make it the woods?

WooHyun: That's why everyone else is going with me. Now if I can just find them.

You: WooHyun, call them again...it's not really funny anymore and I'm sleepy. You whined.

WooHyun: Okay, I'll call. He took out his cellphone out of frustration and angrily dialed one of his friends number.

You: I'm gonna go sit in the car, my legs hurts.

WooHyun: Let's go together....Hello, hello...oh my God..where the hell are you guys. I am reaching my last patience.

"Calm down" he heard

WooHyun: Is this SungGyu?

SungGyu: Yeah, and stop screaming.

WooHyun: Why do you have someone else's phone?

SungGyu: That's not the story right now. Is ~~~~~ there?

WooHyun: He looked at you. Yeah.

You wondered why he was looking at you.

SungGyu: Okay, listen to me. We decided not to go, when you told us your plan.

WooHyun: But, it's going to be scary if you guys are not going.

SungGyu: Then why go there in the first place.

WooHyun: But...but...

SungGyu: No 'buts', we're not going and that's final. He hung up his phone.

He looked at you.

WooHyun: They're not going.

You: okayyyy....I'm  going home.

WooHyun: We can just be the only ones going.

You: But it's weird...especially when you suddenly decided we were going to the woods.

WooHyun: Can't we spend an alone time together. He held your hand while looking into your 'annoyed like' eyes.

You: We're together now. You took your hands out of his hands and turned your back to him.

WooHyun: Is it wrong that I wanna spend an alone time with my girlfriend and friends away from everything else.

You: I'm sorry. You softened. Okay, let's go then. You gave him a kiss on his cheek, but he turned his lips to you.

Oh my God, why did you do that. You said while cleaning your lips with the back of your hands.

WooHyun: Okay, let's go. He said happily as he rubbed his two hands together.

He put on his seat belt and helped you.

It was a six-hour long trip that was going to take forever, and you were getting sleepy.

You: WooHyun, I'm getting sleepy, when you're tired, wake me so I can come take over.

WooHyun: Okay, you can go to sleep.

You went to sleep soundly.

You woke up to find WooHyun rubbing his eyes. *He must be tired*.

You: I can take over now, you should go to sleep. I'll wake you up in 1 hour.

WooHyun: Thanks babe.

You drove and drove until you realize you really didn't know where you were going, you decided to wake WooHyun up.

You: WooHyun, wake up. He rubbed his eyes. Did you have a good nap?

WooHyun: Yeah...Where are we? he asked after looking at his surroundings.

You: I don't know...that's why I woke you up.

WooHyun: Okay, I'll come drive...sleep if you're still sleepy.

After hours of driving, you finally reached your destination where you saw this.

You: Oh my God, it's so beautiful here. How did you find this place?

WooHyun: You don't need to know, just enjoy yourself.

You: Are we the only ones here?

WooHyun: Yeah, so let's go to sleep 'cause I'm sleepy.

He took the camping gear he brought and both of you slept inside.

You: Oh, is my car locked?

WooHyun: Yes it is, now lets sleep.

Both of you snuggled together and slept.