CHAPTER 3

Scary Story 1

Poster By: AsheLovesInfinite

 

You were at home packing...nothing. * I don't really wanna go anywhere..maybe we should just spend only one day...*
As you were thinking about not going, you remembered that WooHyun never said where you were going; that is the one thing you do not want: not knowing your destination. You decided to call WooHyun

WooHyun: Hello babe. You smiled because you liked him calling you that.

You: Aww, you called me 'babe'...now I miss you already. You were quiet on the phone because you were reminiscing(?) of how you love WooHyun so much.

WooHyun: Babe, are still on the phone...I mean, I can hear you breathing, so you must still be on the phone. What did you wanna talk about?

You: Oh right...I wanted to ask you where we're going? I don't really understand what a road trip is..You don't really go anywhere, just keep driving and make a u-turn to go back?

WooHyun: We're taking a road trip to the woods.

You: And your friends agree to go with you? That's a little bit scary...I don't wanna go anymore.

WooHyun: why? it'll be fun..you know, me ..and ..you and ...our friends in the woods ..making campfire. Come on it's fun.

You: Okay. you finally agreed. But we'll only be spending one day. I have work you know.

WooHyun: Okay, we'll spend one day and we'll come back, make sure you don't spoil my fun.

You: okay, whatever. Bye. You hung up before you allowed WooHyun to talk any longer.

Let the roadtrip begin...

You: Woohyun, why are we taking my car? You put both your palm on your hips out of frustration.

WooHyun: Because you're the only one who has a car among us, silly. He grabbed your cheeks while moving them around roughly.

You: Ow, that hurts.

WooHyun: Sorry...Okay let's go everyone.

You: Oh where are your friends, I wanna see them.

WooHyun: They're already outside.

You: mmm, why didn't I see them when I was coming here.

WooHyun: They were hiding from you..now let's go.

You: Are you sure we should go at night...it's too scary.

WooHyun: It's a very long trip and it'll be nice to get there in the morning, that way you won't be scared in the woods...again, let's go. Both of you walked outside while he back hugged you.

To your surprise, no one was there.

WooHyun: Where the hell is everyone.

You: I thought you said they were outside.

WooHyun: They said they were going to wait for me outside.

You: Great...now what.

WooHyun: We have to look for them.

You: Do they have cellphones. WooHyun nodded. Just call them then.

WooHyun called them, but there was no sound of anyone around.