CHAPTER 2

Scary Story 1

Poster By: AsheLovesInfinite

 

You: WooHyun, will you listen to me while I'm talking to you? You yelled at him

WooHyun: Relax, are you now scared of being alone in the dark

You: You've lost your mind. You hit his head.

WooHyun: Ouch. He rubbed his head. I was just going to get my cell phone.

He called his friends about the impromptu road trip.

Friend 1: Okay you can't just call me after a year and expect me to go somewhere with you, I have a job you know that.

Friend 2: Why are you calling me? You broke up with me and now you're calling to rub it in. She was crying.

WooHyun: Hey, don't cry. I'm not calling to rub it in. *Yes I am* I was just calling to know if you want to go on road trip with me?

Friend 2: Why would I wanna do that. Are you kidding me? You broke up with me and now you want to go on a trip with you. Are you playing with me? Hello, Hello, WooHyun are you there? Rude much. *Too bad I don't have caller id*

WooHyun: Well that was weird

You: You know you can call people you've seen this year?

WooHyun: Right? He pointed his index finger up, as if he had a genius idea.

You: What now?

WooHyun: I'll call the rest of our friends, and you can go home and start packing your clothes...we're going at night.

You: WooHyun, are you drunk, or are you high on drugs 'cause you've been acting weird since you watched the movie.

WooHyun: Go home and pack your clothes. He ignored you.

You: Okay, I'll go

WooHyun: You won't give me kiss goodbye.

You: Oh dear God, what happened to you.

You kissed him but he wouldn't let go. He grabbed your waist closer to him that you were feeling his nose crush your nose.

You: Okay that's enough. you pushed him. Thank you...I gotta go.

*What the hell is wrong with him*

WooHyun: Call me!!! He screamed from the front door.

You looked back at him weirdly as you got into your newly bought car.

WooHyun: Oh yeah, we're taking your car on the trip, so wash it. Bye!! *Glad that's out of the way..you will never know my plan*