CHAPTER 5

Scary Story 1

Poster By: AsheLovesInfinite

 

You: WooHyun wake up. You lightly hit WooHyun on his chest. You woke up after you felt the hot sun on your face. *Good that it's summer*, you thought to yourself.
WooHYun rubbed his eyes to see clearly.
WooHyun: What time is it?
You: It's 3:00pm.
WooHyun shot up causing you to jump.
WooHyun: It's three already, why didn't you wake me up?
You: I did just now. Whatever, so what are we doing today?

WooHyun: Since we're the only ones here, we can spend the whole day together. He said while bringing you close to him.
You: Get away from me. You pushed him.
WooHyun: What's wrong with you. Can you at least be romantic for just one day.
You: Sorry, I didn't think I needed to be romantic right now.
WooHyun: Why else would I bring you here? Now let's go swim, and remember, be romantic for just today.

You: *What's he planning*. He doesn't act like this unless he's planning something.
Woohyun intertwined his fingers with yours while he led you to the beautiful scenery you had seen when you first got here. He carefully placed his legs in the clear bluish colored water, while leading you to do the same. You both walked in the water, until you were both able to float. He came near you while wrapping his arms around your waist causing you to scoot near his rock-hard abs.
You: Okay, what are you doing?
WooHyun: Didn't I tell you to be romantic for just today.
You: Sorry, but we're not gonna have right?
WooHyun: Ew, no.
He said while hitting your shoulders and making a disgusting face. Now where was I.
You decided to become serious, and be "romantic" for today.
He moved your hair out of your face with his fingers, he cupped the sides of your face with both of his hands while leaning in a kiss. He carefully placed his lips on top of yours, causing you to bulge your eyes out. He placed his hands on your waist while you put your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He forcefully entered his tongue into your mouth.
You: Okay, that's enough.
WooHyun: Okayyyyy, I'll stop.
He smiled at you while looking at you lovingly. He placed your hair at the back of your ear to get a better view of your face. You suddenly pushed him under the water, because you get shy about these things. WooHyun came up for air while shouting "Why did you do that?" He knows why you did that which is one of the reasons why he loves you.
WooHyun: Come here. He pulled your arms while causing you to come closer to him. I love you. He whispered to you. He looked at you lovingly and placed a quick peck on your lips. I'll be right back.
You: Huh, where are you going now.
You were left there dumbfounded.
WooHyun: Just swim around for awhile.
You: I don't swim on my own WooHyun, why else would I come into the water with you.

WooHyun: Just have a tour under water.
You: What!
you laughed at his unfunny joke. Just go.
----------------------------------------------
Woohyun came back to see you doing nothing, you were just floating around.
You: Are you done now. You said, when you noticed WooHyun signaling you to come out. You got out of the water. I should probably change my clothes.
WooHyun: Yeah, go change.
You: Where exactly am I suppose to change.
WooHyun: Babe, you can change right here.
He said while smirking.
You: I don't wanna do that.
WooHyun: Fine, get sick then.
After changing your clothes in front of him. He covered your eyes so you won't be able to see where you were going. By the way you look hot . You elbowed him.
WooHyun: Oww, okay. He released his hands from your eyes.
You: Oh my God, WooHyun this is so beautiful...What are you planning?