CHAP 8 True Story (Final)

Scary Story 1

Poster By: AsheLovesInfinite

 

It was now 5am, and it as little bit light outside. You woke up to the sound of a snore. *What the hell, WooHyun snores, great I'm not gonna sleep properly for the rest of my life*. You suddenly remembered the events of yesterday; you were engaged to the most caring and handsome guy in the world and the present you got was non-stop running. However; you remembered your other present. You checked your neck to see if it was there. Thankfully, you hadn't lost it.
You: WooHyun wake up, let's go. He rubbed his eyes. Don't rub your eyes too much. But he wasn't getting up. WooHyun, wake up, or else.
WooHyun: Or else, what? You suddenly stuck your fingers on the lower part of his armpit and started tickling him. Hey, stop it....okay..I'm up.
You: Thank You.
WooHyun: Is everything set?
You: Yeah, good we're going now, and we're never coming back here.
Woohyun: Of course not. We're only going to go to places where many people are.
He decided  to start the car, but it wouldn't start.
You: Great, now what. Is there gas in the car?
WooHyun: Yeah.
All of a sudden, it became extremely dark, as if someone had turn the light off.
You: I'm not blind right?
Woohyun: Hey, who turned the sun off?
You: This is not the time to joke.
You hit his legs.
Woohyun: What the hell is going on now? He angrily hit the steering wheel. Both of you suddenly saw white figures roaming about outside you car. They weren't floating like the 'thing' you saw earlier, but these things were walking around your car. But it was too dark to figure out what they were. *I think they're ghosts* You couldn't even see your own hand if you placed them in front of your face, but you saw these white things in human form, walking around your car and touching your car. Suddenly, your car started moving rapidly. From side-to-side, back-to-front. The car wasn't driving itself, but it kept juggling the both of you inside.
You: Can you open the door; I wanna get out, it's too dark in here.
WooHyun: I can't, it's like the door is locked from the outside.
You: I'm having a headache and feeling dizzy.
Suddenly, both of you saw flashes of white faces in front of your faces.
"Aah!!!!!!!!!!!" You both screamed. You covered your eyes preventing them from touching you, but they never came inside your car. The car moved non-stop for 1 hour, and both of you kept screaming repeatedly whenever you saw the faces of these things outside your car. In the midst of darkness you saw these white things coming rather slow to your car, while lifting their frail looking fingers.
WooHyun: What are they doing? Both of you covered your eyes, suddenly you saw a faint flash.
You: What just happened. You slowly took your hands off your eyes fearing you would see something more traumatic. But all you saw was light and it was sunny.
WooHyun: Are they gone? He said, while covering his eyes.
You: I guess so, let's get outta before they come back.
WooHyun: He started the car, thankfully the car did not stall. Sorry about ruining your peace of mind.
You: It wasn't your fault; you didn't know anything about this stupid forest. It looks nice, but it's really scary at night. When we get home, we have to wash this car, they left their fingerprints all over my car, and it's really creepy.
You shuddered at the thought of their faces; they looked like aliens. WooHyun drove both of you out of the forest of doom as fast as he could. After hours of driving, you finally got to a car wash. You gave your car to one of the workers there. After 1 min, he came to look for you.
Washer: I'm sorry, but I can't wash your car.
You: Why?
Washer: Well, he scratched his head. The finger print is not coming off.
Woohyun: What, are you sure.
Washer: Yeah, we can go look.

You followed the washer, but someone already found out why the fingerprints weren't coming off.
Washer 2: I know why the fingerprints aren't coming off...It's because they're inside the car.
Both you and WooHyun had shocked faces, that the washers were wondering what was wrong with the both of you.
Suddenly, you fainted.
WooHyun: Uh...babe wake up. He shook you but you wouldn't wake up. He gave a fake smile to the washers. Can you just clean the whole car. Thank you.
--------------------

 

You opened your eyes to see a familiar place.
WooHyun: Hey, you're awake. He smiled. Are you alright?
You: When did we get home.
Woohyun: We've been back for 2 weeks.
He came to sit with you on the bed in his boxers.
You: What?! You mean I missed work.
Woohyun: He hit his legs with his hands while laughing uncontrollably. I'm kidding, we just got home from the car wash. He said with a serious face.
You: You hit his shoulders. Are the creepy fingerprints off my car?
WooHyun: Yeah.
He came near you and hugged you lovingly. I'm really sorry about the proposal, I jut wanted to show you something memorable.
You: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to remember that for the rest of my life.
He kissed your lips.
WooHyun: Now, when are you moving in here?
You: In 10 years.
WooHyun: WHAT?!!!!!! Anyway, I love you!
He looked at you and kissed you like he's never kissed you before. Both of you hugged each other while drifting off to dream land.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yay, finished my first story. Thanks to my subscribers, un-subscribers, and silent readers.

Check out my other story
Love Conquers All