6. the first step

A Baby

chapter 6:

 

pvo jiyong:

 

 

 

I arrived at the apartment of Dara nuna and chaerin when it was quite dark in the street.


- jiyong what are you doing here?


-dara nuna... Hi. Is chaerin here?


- she just go to bed a half an hour ago ... she had a really strong headache. but you can come in ...


She say leaving the door so I could enter. I left my shoes in the hallway and went to chaerin's room.

 

if anything, can define the room of Chaerin was: clothes, shoes, rilakkumas, and lots of pictures on the wall. Of 2NE1,of their predebut, of France and Japan, of she and Jeremy Scott, of bigbang and the entire yg family.

 

I was surprised to see the large number of photos that she had with me in them, on stage, in 2NE1TV, our many selfies and several photos taken by others in which we were together in a corner.


I was surprised of how ...
how happy I look at her side

 

she moved in bed and I saw the grin that she did with . I approached her and put my hand on his forehead she wasn’t hot but knowing her, she must be very tired.

I lower the blinds so she could rest better and I get into bed with her.

I woke up at midnight,  when there isn't even a single ray of light coming through the gap in the blinds.

she was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard writing in a notebook without leaving her time to reaction I snatched the notebook from her hands.

-oppa don't read it ! please ! oppa!

 

She gets up from the bed and turns on the big light on of the bedroom, which allows me to see and read the book

there are full of drawings and letters

 

- I didn't know you wrote so seriously ... they are very good ... and why you never let me see your drawings? They are beautiful ...

 

When I looked up, her face makes me laugh

 

- What?

 

-stop it Please

 

-¿Teddy hyung knows this or YG?

 

- What? of course not!

 

- Why? Ya! eh!

 

- Oh please give me that. please

 

- You're so blushing do you not trust me?

 

- Of course I trust you but ...

 

- But what?

 

- Oppa god. You're gdragon . I feel extremely uncomfortable now with all this ... please give me the book.

 

The moment I see her looking at me, I know she sees the pain in my eyes. I was more than a public figure. it hurt me that they didn't see me as more than just a public figure.

 

especially her

 

-oppa I ...

 

- They are good ... someone should reading them.

 

- And you could do it?

 

- Clearly come here.

 

I don’t even know how much time passed until the door of the room opened and dara nuna entered into the room to meet the two of us in bed surrounded lyrics and paper balls

 

- Ohhhh ... how beautiful couple. did he sleep here?

 

- Unnie ..

 

- Ya ya .. and I'll shut up ... this ... I'm going to dinner with Jeemin oppa, I hope you don’t mind it... jiyong do me a favor ... if you are gonna to take long to leave, please, see that she has eaten something before turning to get into bed. She is so obsessed with her weight. Goodbye!

 

- Bye! Have fun!

 

- It is true?

 

- What?

 

She is biting her lip as she doesn't separate her view of the sheet of paper, which she has now in her hands

 

- If it's for the baby calm down. In That situation I would never put the baby in danger ...


- Chae ....

- What? Oppa. You know how this world is all relative to the diets. What's the damn problem?

- I don't want you put yourself in danger.

- I think you're confusing yourself ... I'm not kiko remember?

- Now why the hell do you put Kiko in this?

- I'm not your ing girl!. nothing that is gonna happen with us is real. You don't have to worry about me.

- Of course I care about you! what stupid question is that?

- Leave me alone damm.... you only need to tell me when you are gonna to leave me pregnant and that's it.

- We could try it now ...

- You want to sleep with me? right now?

- No! I mean, I mean we need to  kiss ... i mean… if somebody ask… and for the baby...I...

- ok

- ok?

- Of course!

- okey...

- good.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her next to me. My nose touches her, our breaths are mixed. I turned his head to find his lips .....