❝Of Authors and Serendipity❞ (oxyjen)

Bionic Reviews [CLOSED]

❝OF AUTHORS AND SERENDIPITY

Joonmyun can’t decide if life is giving him a series of bad lucks or awesome surprises in a form of a handsome stranger who badmouths his favorite author.
 

I want to start off by saying that I love your username, it’s catchy. I honestly wouldn’t have been able to come up with something like that on my own lol. Anyway, on with the story: I like the title, it’s quite eye-catching. When I saw that you wanted me to review your story and saw the title, I was like “Oh yes, this one’s going to be quite interesting.” I love the fact that it’s a krisho one-shot, because as you stated in your story it’s very rare to come across a leader line fic.

You add in other cameo ships as well, which is a huge bonus! I really liked this one-shot it was simple yet it makes you fall in love with it.

Apart from saying that in the first paragraph separate the dialogue when new characters speak, everything else was fine. The spelling, the grammar, the punctuation. I enjoyed it through and through, even the prequel to hunhan’s relationship!

Sehun’s sarcastic remark and Luhan’s cocky attitude had me spitting out the hotdog I was eating because I was laughing for hard.

I also went ahead and read the sequel to Of Authors and Serendipity and I loved Of Chances and Choices just as much as the first one. I love how Joonmyun took charge at the end, it’s something that isn’t done because Kris has always been seen as the “dominant” partner.

I don’t think you would have needed a review, but if it was someone’s honest opinion that you needed—well, here’s mine. I hope you do longer fanfictions in the future, I would really love to see what type of world and characters you can come up with.

© d-odorant