2Ho - First, Let's Take a Selca

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was reading a cue card in a waiting room. He was a special MC for Inkigayo today, and was practicing his line by using gestures and raising his voice up in to a high tone. It had been a while as a MC after he left Inkigayo with Baekhyun, and he was practicing his best to not make any mistakes. A knock was heard at the door and Suho immediately glanced at the door.

"Come in." Suho answered, and the door opened, revealing Minho of SHINee. "Minho?"

"Hey, Junmyeon hyung." Minho said as he sat next to him, and threw his arms over the older's shoulder, "what are you doing?"

"I'm practicing my line for the MC today," Junmyeon answered, "it's been a while, so I'm kind of nervous. I don't want to make a mistake in front of everyone."

"Well, I'm also a MC at another music program, so how about we practice together?" Minho suggested and leaned over the table.

"Thanks, that would be great!" Suho exclaimed as he was happy that he didn't have to do it alone anymore.

"Sure, but first, there is something that I want to show you." Minho said as he started rummaging through the pocket of his jeans.

"What is it?" Suho asked the younger, watching him intently from the side.

Minho took out a cellphone from his pocket and held up the phone with a piece sign over his eyes.

"Minho, what are you doing?" Suho asked.

"I'm trying out the new phone that I got." Minho answered and took the picture of himself.

Minho then showed his selca to Suho, and the older looked at it together.

"It came out nice." Suho said, "and the screen came out clearly."

"Yeah. The phone was expensive, but I think it was worth buying it." Minho said and posed for the picture again, but this time with his arms on the older's shoulder.

Suho posed from the side with Minho as the younger took pictures of the two. They completely forgot about their practice and were observed in taking a selca together in a various of pose and facial expressions. The cue card was no longer in Suho's hand, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter