SeHo - Sehun's Rainbow Hair

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho really loves Sehun's rainbow hair in during their 'Wolf' era. He liked it because it was so colorful and fluffy, and it remind him a lot about cotton candy. Junmyeon liked the younger's hair, but Sehun never liked it. He never liked the rainbow hair, and there were some hate comments toward him about his rainbow hairstyle. 

Sehun was once again sitting in front of his laptop, reading the comments of the netizens and they were all talking about how ugly his rainbow hair was. He didn't wanted to read it, but he couldn't help himself. 

"Sehunnie, let's eat dinner." Suho came inside the younger's room.

"I'm not hungry..." Sehun answered, not looking at the leader.

"Why? Kyungsoo cooked some amazing kimchi stew and bought a bubble tea for you." Suho said.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO EAT!" Sehun yelled angritly at the leader and let out a frustrated sigh. "Just... leave me alone, okay?" Sehun then went to his bed and lay down, covering the blanket over his face.

Suho saw the laptop on the maknae's desk and read the comments, all talking about Sehun's rainbow hair. Junmyeon frowned and closed the laptop and went to Sehun, sitting himself next to the empty space next to him.

"Sehun?" Suho called out, but Sehun turned his back around. 

"Hmm, I don't understand why the netizens are making hate comments on you and your hair." Junmyeon said leaning on the side with his elbow behind his ears.

"I look like a parrot! A parrot!" Sehun said underneath the blanket.

"Well, I think parrots are cute." Suho said and slightly pushed the blanket down, and the maknae's rainbow hair came to the view. "They're also very intelligent." He said with a smile, ruffling the younger's rainbow hair.

"They're dumb." Sehun said, but Suho only smiled.

"I like your rainbow hair. They always remind me of fruit sherbert. The sherbert has very different taste and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter