SuBaek - Thinking About You

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun was staying at a hotel in Los Angeles. He was busy promoting Super M with the other members, and after the showcase he was resting in the hotel room. The younger members were playing in the swimming pool. Kai and Taemin decided to go out together, so it was Baekhyun by himself. He felt betrayed because he thought Kai was going to spend time with him. Kai was part of EXO, but yet, he decided to spend time with his best friend. Baekhyun was upset, but didn't say anything because he was the mature one. 

"Ah, I'm so bored." Baekhyun said as he was scrolling down his phone. There were a lot of news about things happening in the world. Baekhyun, searched the name 'EXO' on Naver and read all these article related to EXO. One news that caught his attention was about Suho and his musical.

Baekhyun really wanted to see Suho's musical, but he couldn't because he was busy promoting in the U.S. Suho even text him few days ago if he was going to be on time to see his musical. It will be his last day of the musical, and all the other members had seen it. Even Xiumin and D.O went to see the leader's musical when they were on a holiday.

"Right. Today is Suho hyung's last day." Baekhyun said as he thought about Suho. He looked at the contact list and found the leader's name. "I wonder if it's late in Korea." Baekhyun called Suho anyway, and there was few rings from the other side. After few click, Baekhyun heard the soft voice of Suho.

"Hello?" Suho answered from the other side of the phone. "Who is this?"

"Hyung, it's Baekhyun." Baekhyun said.

"Oh, hey Baekkie!" Suho said excitedly from the other line. "The phone said it was from an unknown caller. Anyway, how are you?" Suho sound just way too happy from the other side. Baekhyun assumed that Suho was going to yell at him for not showing up at his musical, but Suho was rather calm.

"I'm sorry I couldn't go to your musical..." Baekhyun stated, feeling guilty for not being able to support the leader. 

"Baekkie, that's okay. I know that you're busy promoting in LA, so I understand." Suho answered. "The promotion is the priority, not me."

Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter