SuYeol - Super Leader

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM JONGIN AND OH SEHUN STOP THROWING THINGS AT EACH OTHER!"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, STOP SCREAMING AND CURSING AT THE GAME!"

"KIM JONGDAE, YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP THE NEIGHBOR!"

"KIM MINSEOK, I CAN HEAR YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF!"

"AND WHERE THE HECK IS CHANYEOL?"

It was another typical day for EXO's dorm, and Junmyeon was once again trying to deal with the obnoxious members in the house. Yixing and Kyungsoo was not with the members as they have their separate schedule. Junmyeon was actually talking to Kyungsoo on the phone as he couldn't control the boys himself. He really needed that death glare of Kyungsoo, so that the members will be able to shut up for once.

"Hah... this is hell." Junmyeon sighed and Kyungsoo chuckled from the other side of the phone.

"I'm sorry hyung that I couldn't be there." Kyungsoo said.

"It's okay. I know that you're busy with shooting a movie and drama at the same time, I understand." Junmyeon said.

"Well, I need to go. Talk to you later." 

"Okay, see you later, Kyungsoo. Good luck with your shooting." Junmyeon said and waved at the phone screen and Kyungsoo disconnect from the other line. Junmyeon let out a sigh and turned around, only to se the chaos happening around the house. 

The members did stop, but started again when they saw the frustrated leader. It was always amusing to see their leader being angry and they like to about it. Junmyeon knew that it's not going to stop, so he gave up and went inside his room to rest. At least it was quiet in the room with the door closed behind, and he didn't have to see the horrendous sight at the living room. 

Junmyeon just lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling in the dark room. He closed his eyes to get some sleep, so that he wouldn't have to think about the chaos. Just when he was get some sleep, there was a knock on his room. Junmyeon sighed and get himself up from the best, and went to the door. 

"Uh, Junmyeon hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter