SuChen - Hug Me?

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen felt that Suho changed. Not only Chen noticed it, but the other EXO members seen it as well. Suho was being more clingy to the members these days and Chen believed that it may be due to Xiumin and D.O's departure to the army. Not only these two members, but also Lay who's more active in China than Korea because the company is giving the only foreign member just more schedule, and Chen see that Lay seemed exhausted whenever he contact the older member. 

It was after their concert, but when Chen came to the waiting room the leader was nowhere in sight. All the members were there, cheering and talking with each other about the concert.

"Chanyeol, have you seen Suho hyung anywhere?" Chen asked when Chanyeol started walking toward his direction with a bottle of water.

"Maybe he's in the restroom." Chanyeol answered and tossed the water bottle at Chen and the main vocal caught it. 

Chen left the artist room and decided to look for the leader. He searched everywhere for Suho, but there were only staff and workers. Chen bowed to them and even asked if anyone had seen Suho. No one saw him, and Chen was getting more worried about him.

"Suho hyung, where are you?" Chen said as he started looking around the endless hallway. 

That is when Chen heard fainted sobbing from a hallway. Chen started for the direction and came to an emergency exit. The door was closed and Chen heard the sobbing again, but this time louder. Chen carefully opened the door and saw Suho's petite figure sitting on the stairs with his head buried between his knee. 

"Suho... hyung?" Chen called and closed the door. 

Suho startled at Chen's voice, so he quickly wiped the tear with the back of his hand. The leader glanced at Chen with a smile.

"Jongdae, what are you doing here?" Suho asked, still smiling at him.

"I didn't see you in the room, so I went to look for you." Chen answered and sat next to Suho on the stairs. "Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Suho continued to smile, but Chen saw pain in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter