SuKai - Come Back Home

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon slammed the room door behind him, while his older brother was yelling incoherent word at him. Junmyeon looked back at his brother once more, adjusting a strap of his backpack behind him. He then went to the living room, where his parents were there, watching television and laughing together. 

"Appa and umma," Junmyeon called his parents and went to the front of the television.

"Oh, his Junmyeon sweetie, is there anything you need?" His mom asked in a sweet singing voice.

"Why are you wearing a backpack?" His father pointed at the backpack on his shoulder.

"I'm running away from the house," Junmyeon said to them.

"W-what?" His parents were confused and they look at each other.

Junmyeon heaved a sigh and knelt down in front of them, "thank you for taking care of me for the past 20  years and more. I know that I haven't been a better son to you, and I deserve to be punished. I need some time to myself to clear my head, so I'm sorry and please do not forgive this terrible son." Junmyeon said seriously and bowed to them.

"Junmyeon, what is going on? At least, tell us why you're suddenly acting this way." His mother asked, but Junmyeon didn't say anything and stood up.

He bowed to his parents once more before leaving the house, while his parents were still dumbfounded at their younger son's behavior. The mother was confused and stood up from the couch and dialed Junmyeon's number, but he never picked it up.

"This is terrible," the mother said and dialed another number. After few rings, a sleepy voice of a young boy was heard from the other line. "Jongin? This is Junmyeon's mother. Junmyeon ran away from the house after arguing with his brother and I was wondering if you can bring him home. I'm sorry, and thank you."

The mother hang up and looked at her husband. They wished that their younger son would come back home soon and explain the situation to him.

 

Meanwhile, Junmyeon was at a sauna near his place. After arguing with his older brother, he ran away from the house and decided to spend a night here. He was going to debut soon as an idol group and thought that he need some time to think alone about his issue with his older brother. Junmyeon was eating a boiled egg and a rice punch at the sauna as he thought about his argument with his brother.

"Junmyeon hyung?"

Junmyeon turned around at a voice, only to see Jongin standing behind him. He was wearing a comfortable shirt and shorts, and his hair was a mess as if he had just waken up from his sleep.

"Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter