★ chapter three | paper stars -imida!

★ paper stars — made from scratch [ hiatus ]

Kika’s POV

“KIKA UNNIE, DON’T MOVE! THERE’S A SPIDER ON YOUR HEAD.” Ignoring her remark on not moving, I instantly sat up, bumping my head on the head above me in the process, but that could only mean the spide’s dead, right?! No matter how much that freakin’ hurt, the spider died…right?

“Jiae-yah! Is the spider dead?! It’s dead, right? DAM JIAE, WHY AREN’T YOU FREAKIN’ RESP—oh.” There stands Jiae with her stupid blowhorn, putting on her little ‘innocent’ act. Damn Kitty. “JIAE, YOU DID NOT JUST DO WHAT I’M THINKING YOU DID. I swear, when I get my hands on you I’m gon—.”

“Jihye unnie told me to wake everyone up, sheesh! Even Mira unnie got up before you, and we alll know that rarely happens! I’m doing you a favor, we’re leaving in 30 minutes, so get your up.” With that, Jiae left the room leaving me speechless. Ah, sshibal. Inconsiderate dongsaeng… How do you expect me to get ready that fast?! It’s times like these when I wish I can turn back time. Oh. OH. I better get ready!

Speeding towards the bathroom, trying to pull one of my oversized hoodies over my head, I can see the other members all sprawled out across the floor, watching me in amusement. Hmph. Not even deciding to help me. These people, really. Don’t they have anything better to do?! Quickly, I brushed my teeth and washed my face then rushed back to my room and stuffing my Game Boy in my backpack, along with sweets. Oh, I love sweets.

Okay, it’s 4:37 AM. I made it! ASA! And with three minutes left to spare! Psh, and I bet Jiae didn’t think that I’d be able to make it. I’ve never been so proud of myself. I think I may cry… JUST KIDDING! Hehe. Watch me get to the van first!

Walking out of the building, there were five figures standing next to the van that was next to ours and the first thing we hear is, “PARK JIHYE! COME PLAY WITH ME! MYUNGSOO HATES ME.” Ah, such a loud ‘greeting’; as expected from a choding.

“EH?! YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL, I’M OLDER THAN YOU,” spat Jihye. What a nice way to start the morning and to think, I woke up just thirty minutes ago.

“…QUICK TO THE VAN!” shouted Mina. I guess we’re racing Infinite to Han River, eh? Immediately, everyone ran to the van, with Mira calling shot gun, while I sat in the middle with Mina and Jiae, along with Chanmi, Jihye, and Minji taking up the very back.

The car started and our masked manager drove off. In the faint distance we all heard Sungyeol exclaiming, “Sunggyu hyung, what’s taking Hoya and Dongwoo so long!? The girls are gonna beat us! ~” The van was filled with laughter until we pulled up to a red light suddenly, causing the seatbelts to pull back and hurt everyone’s chest. The car ride wasn’t that long, and there wasn’t much traffic, thankfully, but even so, Mira and Jiae fell asleep on the way. Oh, Jiae, what a bad time to fall asleep. Of all times, I thought, shaking my head.

Before getting out of the car, I was in charge of waking up Jiae. I thought hard about how to wake her up, and I ended up deciding to pants her. When most of the unnies were out and there was a clear opening to escape once I finished my business, I instantly pants-ed Jiae, leaving her pants near her ankles, and ran off towards the river.

“Why is it so cold… YAAAH! WHO THE HELL TOOK MY PANTS OFF?!”
I was snickering silently to myself, and just to my luck, Infinite arrived not too long before Jiae screamed.
Hastily, Hoya looked around and saw Jiae come out of the van. “Er… Jiae-ssi, are you okay?”
Turning bright pink, Jiae had responded, “Uh, y-yeah. I’m j-just find. It’s chilly today, isn’t it?”
“PFFFT-HAHAHHAHAHAHA. OH GOD JIAE. HAHAHA. IS THAT REALLY THE BEST YOU COULD DO?!” I couldn’t hold in my laughter and seeing the anger in Jiae’s glare, I just couldn’t handle it so I ran off to where I see cameras set up.

The members were already over there, the two winter maknaes admiring the view of Han River just before the sun rises, and the other members just sitting around. Eventually, Jiae came over and I made sure to stay as far away as possible from her. The Infinite sunbaes came over as well and they all ran to the river, excluding Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Myungsoo, who were looking after Dubu, Koko, and Nurungie respectively.

“Ah, Sunggyu, progress well made, eh?” announces Mira as she sees him carefully handle Dubu.
“Sure,” says Sunggyu faintly. I bet he’s tired from the puppies messing around in the car ride here. I mean, he’s not even arguing back.

“Nurungie! ~” Jihye runs off, squealing and sits next to Myungsoo as they played with Nurung. Pft. What a leader, she is, huh? Good thing we’re not on camera, or she’ll be a disgrace to all leaders. Haha!

“You guys, come watch the sunrise with us!” All of us, running up to the river, we gawked at the beauty of the Han River that gave us various colors in the sky, from red to a faint purple-ish color. It was a amajjing, really.

Afterwards, we all just gathered in a big circle, just conversing and continuing conversations from yesterday or playing with the puppies.

 —

Finally, a young lady approached our circle and gave the signal that we’ve began filming…I didn’t know were already going to start filming… No one mentioned anything about that. Whatever. At least I’m decent.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Song Gimyo –imida, but you can just call me Myo. Er, I’m really just the assistant to the actual PD unnie, but I came because she’s going to be running late along with the MCs, but please, introduce yourself first.” We’re having an MC, no MCs? What. I wonder who they are, but moving on to the intros…

“Infinite should introduce themselves, after all, ladies first,” Minji snickers, causing everyone, except Infinite, to start laughing.

“I think you mean, the best first.” Woohyun remarked, and then they stand up. Infinite faced the camera and Sunggyu prepares them, “Annyeonghasaeyo, Infinite –imida.”

Now, our turn. Jihye unnie counts us off and we all bow ninety degrees, “반짝반짝(Ban-jjak, ban-jjak/Twinkle, twinkle) Paper Stars –imida.”

“Aigoo! Look at our adorable girls, Paper Stars! Make my wish come true ~”
“Ah, stop making a fool of yourself…”

Everyone turned behind them only to see the supposedly two MCs rushing towards us.


 julia's hideout 

Hola mis amigos! I have updated once again ~ Nanana! Uh, this chapter... yeah. It's corny. Curse my "humor"! I used Kika's POV this time, but don't worry! Everyone will get their shot! OHOHOHO. Who are the MCs?! DUNDUNDUNNN. I'm just going to rush this author's note to be honest. Oh, and badapple, I hope you don't mind that I used your character as the PD's assistant. ^______^ OH YEAH! Also, do you guys prefer that I use third person, or first person pov for the chapters? Please tell me~ And now, a few questions.

MY FELLOW PAPER STARS MEMBERS! Please answer these questions, because I'm too lazy to PM all of you.
1) Which member in Infinite are you closest to, as a friend, not lover? Who are you most distant to or who do you mess around with the most? (If it's in your application, just tell me, so I rememeber)
2) Same, but within Paper Stars.
3) Who would you prefer to share a room with in the dorms?

TO THE OTHE R WONDERFUL READERS!
1) If you want to have a role in the fanfiction, please PM me! I actually need a manager for the group. Age 22+, you may have a partner/lover, but I must confirm before hand. I also need the actual PD unnie/noona if you guys are interested. Age 24+, no partner though, sorry. I wouldn't know how to fit it in. ;A;

 

munching on | tacos, again. LOL
playback on | " you & i " - iu (still ;A;)
spirit mode | tiiiiired af.

2011 December 29th