Crazzzzzy 7

THE CRAZY WORLD OF BAE SUZY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March, 2007.

The Dork Duo at its finest dorkness!

 

 

“Where are going?”

 

Jongin scratched his nape. He actually doesn’t know where they are heading up to. He doesn’t even know the route of this bus. Blame him and his overreaction.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Hmm…”

 

“What if we get off now? Then, wait for the next bus to Seoul. So we can get back to your audition! Who knows, by the time we get there it’s already contestant number 106! Then, 300+ and it’s you!”

 

“No. No. We already paid! Besides, you know we don’t have a lot of money so let’s not waste this trip at least it can save me from feeling anxious inside the auditorium.”

 

“You feel anxious?!”

 

Everyone looked at Jongin again. He hung his head low out of shyness again. Why can’t I control my emotions?

 

“Jongin-ah! Everyone’s looking at you again. Hahaha. You’re so fond of having shouting emotions today. Are you okay? It’s not that you are not like that, because you are like that, it just that it feels like you are not really, I mean really, like that but somehow you are look! Look!”

 

“I’m Luke?! Who’s Luke?!”

 

For the second time, people at the bus looked at Jongin again but this time, he doesn’t care. His eyes are fixed to Suzy who just called him Luke! He is not Luke! He is Jongin! Her very very first friend, Kim Jongin!

 

How can she forget my name! We’re best friends!

 

“Suzy-ah! I’m Kim Jongin! Who is…”

 

“Excuse me Mister Driver but we have to get off now!”

 

From the confused and contemplating state of Jongin, he is now being pulled by Suzy to get out of the bus. Suzy was already waving to the slow-pacing bus and shouting her ‘thank you’ and ‘goodbye’ but he’s still in the what-is-happening-now era.

 

He tried to look around. So, they actually got down not in a bus stop, there is not bus stop actually. They are also now houses and any other people but them.

 

Where are we?

 

“Jongin-ah, do you know what’s in the end of the rainbow?”

 

Jongin was about to answer when he remembered Suzy forgot his name and called him Luke so he decided not to answer her.

 

“Momo said at the end of the rainbow, there’s a big big bowl full of candies. Candies that are both made locally and internationally. They are also candies that we have not seen or knew before. She said that the candies there are very very sweet but can’t cause any toothaches like most candies do.

 

“How about you? Do you know what’s at the end of the rainbow, Jongin?”

 

Still sulking, Jongin didn’t answer again.

 

“But you know what, my Dada contradicted Momo. He said that it’s not candies that are in the end of the rainbow but a non-stop free flowing chocolate fountain! Dada said that the chocolate fountain can’t be drained no matter any volume you eat. He said that the chocolate there is like no other and it tastes like it’s from another planet! But when he saw Momo pouting, he immediately said that Momo’s chocolate is still the best!

 

“Jongin-ah! I’ve been talking and talking but you are not paying attention. Are you okay?”

 

Suzy touched Jongin’s neck and forehead to check if he has fever or not.

 

He was never quiet when I’m talking but he is not talking now. Omo! Omo! He doesn’t answer when I ask him too. Is he still upset about bringing me to the bus?

 

But I already said it’s okay! Or… or is he scared that we suddenly got off from the bus in this place? But Jongin is never scared! He is brave! Maybe he’s hungry?

 

“Jongin-ah. Are you hungry? I have some chocolates here. Momo said that if you’re hungry and you don’t have real food yet, you eat chocolates for the meantime and you’ll be less hungry! Though my Dada said that it’s better not to anything so Mister Tummy wouldn’t get hurt is ever he doesn’t like what you ate. But I believe that it’s better to eat something than not to it at all because you know-”

 

“Who’s Luke?”

 

Jongin can’t take his curiosity anymore. He just has to ask or Mister Heart will burst from beating too fast and Mister Brain will get a head because of thinking about it.

 

“…hunger is a sign that Mister Tummy needs food and… wait. Who’s Luke?”

 

“I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking you.”

 

“I don’t know anyone who’s name is Luke! Maybe he’s your imaginary friend? Omo! You have another friend than me, Jongin? But you never told me about it!  I thought we are friends! Jongin-ah!”

 

“He’s not my imaginary friend! Maybe he is yours. You called me ‘Luke’ earlier!”

 

“I DID? Omo! You do not just have an imaginary friend; you’re hearing other things too! I didn’t call you Luke. Who’s Luke?”

 

Now, Jongin is more confused. Suzy doesn’t know Luke but he called me Luke earlier. I’m sure of it! I heard it really really well.

 

“When did I call you Luke?”

 

“Before you we went off the bus! You said: ‘it just that it feels like you are not really, I mean really, like that but somehow you are Luke! Luke!’ see! You called me Luke! You even repeated it twice!”

 

Suzy suddenly bended her knees. She put her hand in her head in a thinking position. She trying so so hard to realize if she really said ‘Luke’ but she doesn’t really really know someone who’s name is Luke!

 

She’s trying to recall what she said…

 

First, he was shocked, again so everyone looked at him. Then I told him that he was so so fond of shouting now and asked him if he was okay. Because, it’s not like he’s not like that, the’s actually like that but it feels like he’s not really really like that and somehow...

 

Suzy’s Recalling Mission was cut short when a butterfly sat on her very nose. It’s not just a butterfly but its wings have a lot of colors like a rainbow.

 

Not wanting to scare the butterfly, she slowly grabbed Jongin’s hand and whispered.

 

“Look. It’s a sign. The butterfly will lead us to the rainbow’s end~”

 

“What? Oh! It’s a rainbow butterfly!”

 

“Jongin-ah! You scared it!!”

 

Suzy suddenly stood up and ran to follow the rainbow butterfly. She was about five meters away when she realized that Jongin’s not in her side and ran back again just to see a stunned Jongin. She grabbed his hand, intertwined it to make sure he follows and ran again not minding that she’s wearing heels.

 

What’s wrong with Jongin today! First, he’s easily shocked, then he didn’t answer my question about rainbows (which is super super unsual because, we are love rainbows!) and now, he’s in a complete I-lost-my-favorite-sock look.

 

They can already see the butterfly clearly again when Jongin suddenly pulled his hand from Suzy’s grip which caused her to stop.

 

“What is it Jongin? We can already see the rainbow butterfly and later, the rainbow’s end too! Why are you stopping? Are you already tired?”

 

“Get on my back.”

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter