Crazzzzzy 3

THE CRAZY WORLD OF BAE SUZY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 2000.

Jongin's first day with The Bae Suzzzzzy...

 

Bae Suzy is once again very much more excited today. Their teacher said that they’ll have a new classmate, a transferee, and she’s 1101% sure that it’s Kim Jongin. Her enthusiasm is taking over that she can’t help herself from singing on her seat.

 

Five minutes more. Five minutes and fifty-nine seconds… Four minutes. Three minutes.

 

 “Why wouldn’t it ring now?”

 

She pouts at how the unfair their bell is. When she doesn’t want their break to be over, it rings immediately but now that she wants the class to start, it wouldn’t ring just yet.

 

Now I know what Momo means when she said that the time feels slower when you’re waiting and faster when you’re happy.

 

“Five. Four. Three. Two. One. RING! RING! RING! RING!”

 

As if on cue, the bell rung in perfect sync with her. She was again in her own bubbly bubble, jumping and singing high-pitched do-re-mi while waiting for the teacher. This is actually the 100% excited Bae Suzy or in other words, the very normal Bae Suzy.

 

She became a little disappointed though when it’s been five seconds since the bell rung and the teacher haven’t arrived yet.

 

“Good morning, everyone! Settle down, now. Starting today, you will have a new classmate. He’s a transferee so please, be good to him. Okay, you may introduce yourself.”

 

The boy beside Miss Lee smiled shyly. “Good morning everyone, I’m Kim Jongin. I’m six years old. I’m a transferee here so please take care of me.”

 

Everyone clapped like the usual but then, one person is clapping a lot louder than them. Everybody looked where the booming sound was coming and again, they are looking at the short, white girl in pigtails sitting beside the window.

 

“Okay, thank you Mister Kim. You’ll be sitting beside-”

 

“Bae Suzy! Me! Me! I don’t have a seatmate yet! I met him yesterday and I’m his very very first friend too! Please teacher~ please~”

 

Suzy then did something she knew no one could ever resist. She smiled sweetly, showed her bunny teeth and crinkled her eyes prettily. She also did her Bae Suzy ‘buing-buing’ that left not just the teacher but also her classmates and Jongin, no, especially Jongin in awe.

 

It may be a good or a very very good thing but Suzy never forgets how cute and pretty and lovely and talented and everything nice she is.  And often, she uses this knowledge to her advantage and throws people in she-is-so-cute-I-can’t-think-about-anything-else-but-say-yes-to-whatever-she-asks menbong state.

 

“Okay~ Kim Jongin, you sit beside Bae Suzy.”

 

That’s the time where Jongin was back to reality. While walking, he can already see Suzy’s welcoming eyes and sweet smile and clapping hands, softly this time.

 

“Good morning! You are now my seatmate and my very very first friend too! It’s amazing right? Our first subject is English, then Math, after that…”

 

Jongin wasn’t able to pay attention into what Suzy is sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter