Crazzzzzy 2

THE CRAZY WORLD OF BAE SUZY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 2000.

Bae Suzzzzzy says annyeonghaseyo...

 

Today is a new day! It’s my first day of class for the twentieth century!

 

Suzy is extremely very much more excited today. Well, she’s extremely very much excited everyday but it goes on a different level during first days of school. It may seem unbelievable but Suzy really loves going to school and today is special day since it’s her first day of class in the new millennium.

 

She did all her rituals today; taking a cherry-blossom bubble bath, tying her pigtails with the strawberry-short cake hair tie, sneaking to her mom’s room to have some Victoria’s Secret perfume and eating her breakfast with two sunny-side up eggs.

 

“Be careful baby, okay? Do not forget to put your pencils back on your pencil case. You know it gets sad when it fails to do her purpose on keeping it.”

 

“Do not remove your shoes too!  They’ll miss your cute tiny feet!”

 

“I already know it Momo and Dada! Don’t worry. Just leave it to Bae Suzy!”

 

The three of them chuckled because they all know that when the little girl says ‘Just leave it to Bae Suzy’, it literally means I’ll just do whatever.

 

“Do not forget our Bae-lawsophie too okay?”

 

“Ofcourse! Ofcourse! I’ll see you later! I’ll miss you both so miss me too okay? Bye!”

 

 

 

≈≈≈

 

Suzy greets everyone she meets - from the school guard to the janitor to her classmates and ofcourse, to her teachers. She greets everything too – from the blooming flowers to the towering trees and silent rocks.

 

Since their school is not that big, she knows everyone – may it be on lower or higher years. Everyone knows her too. Well, who wouldn’t when she gets to sing Aegukga everyday for three straight years now?

 

If there’s an award for Most Year-Friendly, Suzy will literally bag it.

 

But then, there is always an exception in everything and this time, it’s a group of boys, a year higher, that likes to tease Suzy – Taemin and the gang. They would try to prank her and contradict her philosophies and beliefs.

 

“Good morning oppas!”

 

“Pigtails!”

“We should greet her bag too!”

“And her shoes!”

“You know, they might feel offended!”

 

Then they burst out laughing. Well, that’s their typical lines – mocking Suzy’s words: ‘My momo and dada always says that everything have feelings’ speech.

 

Suzy could’ve said that it’s okay but it’s already time for her to sing at their flag ceremony.

 

 

Until that day when the waters of the East Sea run dry

and Mt. Baekdu is worn away,

God protect and preserve our nation~

 

Everyone gaped at Suzy’s sweet voice. Though her eyes are fixed at their raising flag, they can still feel her passionate singing. The wind also blows gently, swaying the flowers and tree tops like they’re one with the voice.

 

Please, dust, don’t get into my nose right now. I don’t want to sneeze while singing. Please. You can get it later, I promise!
 

 

With this spirit and this mind, give all loyalty,

in suffering or in joy, to the love of country~

 

 They’re not supposed to but e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter