Crazzzzzy 1

THE CRAZY WORLD OF BAE SUZY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 1998.

The tale starts at four...

 

A B C D E F G

H I J K L M N

O P Q R S T

U V W X Y Z

Boys and Girls come—

 

The beautifully singing was interrupted with a loud voice that doesn’t match their lyrics at all. They should be singing at the bridge part but this one is still stuck with the letter ‘z’ and keeps on repeating again and again.

 

“Z~ Z~ Z~ Z~ Z~”

 

Suddenly, everyone focused their eyes at the back, to the short, white girl in pigtails. She’s still singing with eyes closed and arms reaching far and wide. She doesn’t even bother to notice that everyone is silent and feeling the joy of sound with all her heart.

 

“Boysh and girlsh come…”

 

“Suzy, darling, stop.”

 

Suzy finally had her eyes open and noticed that they are all looking at her. Some are mad, some are confused and other are laughing for a reason she doesn’t know. Why are they all looking at me? What did I do? I just sang…

 

Miss Kim is closing her way to her while smiling. She leveled herself to Suzy’s height and gently held her tiny hands. “Suzy, darling, you have to sing with us with correct lyrics okay? Don’t you memorize it?”

 

“I’m singing, teacher. I know the lyrics too! I memorized it last night!”

 

“So you studied last night? Very good! But why are saying a lot of ‘z’ in the end?”

 

Suzy looked at her teacher with confusion. In her little mind, she’s asking herself why her teacher is asking that kind of question. Doesn’t Miss Kim know about it? She looks at her classmates and they look like they want to know the answer too.

 

Why is teacher asking me about this? Don’t all teachers know everything? Well, Miss Kim is a new teacher, maybe she doesn’t know about it yet.

 

Poor Miss Kim, I should tell her.

 

“Teacher, Z feels alone so I made a companion for it!”

 

Saying that the teacher was shocked is an understatement. Never in her wildest dream did she imagine that her question will be answered like this. She knew that Suzy is very imaginative but a lonely letter? Where did it come from?

 

“Z is not alone darling; we still have the bridge to sing! It will have much much more letters so Z won’t be lonely anymore and we won’t need to bring companies with it.”

 

“But teacher, it will be lonely because those are words. We just can’t leave it like that!”

 

“Z won’t be lonely. A lot of letters are still following it right?”

 

“Teacher, they are different from Z. Z is a letter so it also need letters as a friends!”

 

“If its like that, the other letters would be je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter